Snuggling

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to snuggle?

• Yes
    • No
    • I prefer just sex. None of this cuddle wuddle crap.

I've always been like a cat in heat. ALL of my friends know that part of being my friend is accepting the fact that I will touch them, and snuggle with them every chance I get. I am known for being exceedingly demonstrative.

ABSOLUTELY!

If the only time that you're held close or you hold the person that you love close is during sex, then I'd say you don't have much of a relationship. You might as well live doing a series of one night stands.

There is something very satisfying about being able to hold the one you love close. That is also true of being held close by the one you love. I haven't the words to describe the feeling that closeness that snuggling or cuddling brings.

Take Care

Tomas

Edited by Tomas

I'm alot like Tipdin, I've very cuddly, doesn't really matter with who :) I think it's sad that everyone nowadays think the affection is wrong :( That's depressing, everyone should go hug a stranger. And then go home and cuddle on the couch.

lol, wait! I just reread Tipdin's post. I'm not like a cat in heat, just the other stuff.

Edited by Mari
  • Like 1

cuddling and snuggling is awesome when done properly.

I have been held so tight, that it was hard for me to sleep at night. o.O i was like... this isn't going to work out.

but its awesomeness to the tenth degree. I'm a cuddle bunny, but i don't just do it with anyone.

James

RAWR

While I might never say it and never make a move saying so, I love snuggling and it gives me a very warm glowy feeling when people cuddle with me. So even though I act standoffish, just grab me and pull me down and I'll look like this pretty soon: ^_^

While I might never say it and never make a move saying so, I love snuggling and it gives me a very warm glowy feeling when people cuddle with me. So even though I act standoffish, just grab me and pull me down and I'll look like this pretty soon: ^_^

careful. someday someone might take you up on that offer. and it might just be me. :devil:

I love cuddling. I'm constantly snuggled up to Cammy, and when I'm not, I'm bugging him to snuggle with me or pulling him into me against his will. :P So, do you like cuddling?

Just make sure Mark Arbour isn't around..... snuggling and cuddling inevitably lead to sex in his stories :P

• Like 1

Wow, guess I am the lone weirdo here. I do and don't. Precise answer right?

I do when we are going to sleep/sleeping/ napping. And I do on the couch when watching a movie etc, but the couch in the TV isn't the best so it is hard sometimes to get comfortable.

I don't when I am hot, or it is excessively hot out - and I don't when I am grumpy tired but not ready to sleep. [Mike has accused me of being a crack baby at times, something my mom was not too happy to hear. :o ]

So I can't be in the camp of yes all the time any time etc.

• Like 1