Best Story You've Read On GA?

Wilson Creed

My top 3 list in GA

(this is the situation now, tomorrow who knows... :read:)

1. The Lo(n)g way (DomLuka)

- I seriously had to choose one from Dom... :king:

2. From Behind Those Eyes (Viv)

- I love this story!!!! When feeling down and you need to believe in romantic love again, choose this. :wub:

3. Shane (VLista)

- One of the hardest reads ever, story of a boy who learns to stand tall after all that cruelty and evil. Rewarding end. I red this one on Christmas, oh joy... This might have been my second best choice, but there was some editing needed. I didn't mind that though, It was all about the story! :worship:

Doing it Right, Dreams of a Father by dkstories (I'd include Dawn of Tears, except for the cop-out ending).

Dangerous Liasions, by Neph

In Due Time -- can't remember the author's name

My top 3 list in GA

(this is the situation now, tomorrow who knows... :read:)

1. The Lo(n)g way (DomLuka)

- I seriously had to choose one from Dom... :king:

- I love this story!!!! When feeling down and you need to believe in romantic love again, choose this. :wub:

3. Shane (VLista)

- One of the hardest reads ever, story of a boy who learns to stand tall after all that cruelty and evil. Rewarding end. I red this one on Christmas, oh joy... This might have been my second best choice, but there was some editing needed. I didn't mind that though, It was all about the story! :worship:

I remember From Behind Those Eyes!

The first chapter was like, so good.

Yeah, definitely a top 3 one!

- I love this story!!!! When feeling down and you need to believe in romantic love again, choose this. wub.gif

Sounds good. Gonna put this on my read list after 'In Due Time' by J_Ross. (which so far is pretty damn awesome.)

My favorite not-yet but very soon complete story is: Second Shot (Quonus10)

• Like 1

Dangerous Liaisons, by Nephylim! :)

^^ That one... Daniel.. Oh Daniel!!!

From Behind Those Eyes (Viv)

I LOVE this story... it is simply AWESOME!!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gif

My favorite not-yet but very soon complete story is: Second Shot (Quonus10)

YES!!! Second shot!

"Soccer Boy" and "Karate Kid" will make their way into your heart!!!!! That much is guaranteed!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

And I love With Trust (though unfinished) by Dom Luka! :D I really hope it gets updated soon! :D

My top three would be.......

1) In The Fish Bowl - Domluka

-Not usually my type of thing, but seriously unforgettable characters. (But not Owen or Aiden : D Sorry)

2) Autophobia - Thornton

- Really not well known here, but probably the most poignant/thematically strong story I've read online.

3) The Otherside of Me -Domluka

- Such a compelling plot. Jizz everywhere.

2) Autophobia - Thornton

- Really not well known here, but probably the most poignant/thematically strong story I've read online.

I'm interested to hear more about this Autophobia! If you place it between two Dom's stories, it must be really good!

I'm interested to hear more about this Autophobia! If you place it between two Dom's stories, it must be really good!

Well I personally think it's really good, but y'all might not like it : ) It's a short survival zombie story (zombbbbieessssss), and it's really well written. I can link you if you like.

Well I personally think it's really good, but y'all might not like it : ) It's a short survival zombie story (zombbbbieessssss), and it's really well written. I can link you if you like.

Link! Link! I'm scared of zombies and everything too gore, but I'll give it a go if you see something special in it :2thumbs:

Frankly, I can't answer the question as posed. My mind won't let me settle on any one story.

There are two authors, Mark Arbour and Comicality, if they write something, I'm reading it...period. :worship::worship::worship:

I also read CJames because he's my goat buddy and I :wub: him!!!

• Like 1

Frankly, I can't answer the question as posed. My mind won't let me settle on any one story.

There are two authors, Mark Arbour and Comicality, if they write something, I'm reading it...period. :worship::worship::worship:

I also read CJames because he's my goat buddy and I :wub: him!!!

Thanks Conner! I feel the same way about Comsie and CJ!