Friends and crushes

awwwwwwh <3

I can't say much since I can only imagine how that feels like (:

Because... Well most of my bffs and friends are like... well 95% girls.

LOL with the exception of a couple boys, but definately no attraction there! :P

With love, you never really know what the outcome will turn out, you gotta explore and discover--that's what makes it so beautiful.

I have this friend named Cody. I have this crazy crush on him and I know its not just a passing crush I've felt this way for over a year now. Problem is he is obsessed or as he puts it "in love" with my best friend Nikki. See where this is going? I try to just ignore my feelings for Cody and just tell myself we're just friends but sometimes it gets really really difficult. Not to mention in the past things have happened between us... For example, he's the first and only guy I've ever showered with (no sex involved just washing but still I think little things like that mean a lot) and we've cuddled in bed before. Sometimes I wish that I didn't have these feelings for him or that I didn't even know him. Other times I wish he could be gay... I don't know. Its complicated and I personally think its better just to avoid intimate feelings with friends. It gets complicated fast and here I am stuck in the most messed up love triangle I can think of.

• 2 weeks later...

It's so silly, I seem to do this all the time. And lately it's been with guys...

I'll become friends with them, we'll have a lot in common, then I begin to notice more things I like about them, eyes, lips, hair, smile, laugh, voice, hands, the way they walk, their butt, all that good stuff. Then I begin to look more deeply into how they do things, almost as if to convince myself that they have feelings for me. That's what lures me in more and more. In the end, I usually become the fool, because they're straight or won't act on their feelings for me, but instead go for chicks instead of expanding their horizons... what a shame. But, it's funny because I always tell them that if they ever get curious or whatever, they know my name ;)

Btw, I'm currently in a situation like this. It's a toughy, this one. I'm thinking about giving up. I just don't want to ruin the friendship we have. But I'm pretty sure he wants a good time. Maybe I need to make the first move. Hehehehehe

Yeah this always happens to me. Sometimes I wonder if I choose the guys I want to be friends with based on whether or not I'm attracted to them/if I see something happening in the future...but I think I might be delusional because it has only worked once so far...meaning my best (guy) friend, during my senior year of hs came on to me! I thought he was straight but we ended up going all the way. ;)

I'm in love or maybe just very infatuated with my best friend right now, but I have a feeling he doesn't feel the same way, otherwise something would have happened by now. I think I've made it clear that I'm interested in him. He knows about my attraction to guys and he's cool with it...he also definitely flirts with me sometimes...like wrestling, or playful teasing and we spend most of every day with each other. I also think that I convince myself that he's feels something for me...and that's where I'm confused! Am I crazy or is he into me? If he is into me at any rate, I think he's to insecure in his sexuality to ever try anything with me... We're both going to college and living in the same house. I just don't know what to do! except remain his friend I guess... advice??? sooo much appreciated!

Edited by Prince Charming

Well you always hope for your lover to be your best friend but it doesn't mean your best friend will be your lover. It is one of those things that the more you get to know a person the more relaxed you are with them and the better you get along. However, before you reveal everything just make sure they also want the same thing.