Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice

West Coast Dude

Oh hell no!

She doesn't get to come back and just want to start things back when she was the one that left, no matter how pretty she is :3

I support Callie in this!!

I love both shows!

My Thursday nights are always busy! =)

Oh hell no!

She doesn't get to come back and just want to start things back when she was the one that left, no matter how pretty she is :3

I support Callie in this!!

I love both shows!

My Thursday nights are always busy! =)

Mine too...To be honest, they don't appear as the perfect lesbian couple. But love is hard...they'll work it out. I think Callie's preggers! What does everyone think?

I'm a Grey's fan, but I don't keep up with Private Practice...

Calzona makes me sad :( I think Arizona did make the right decision in leaving Callie behind. But I also think that Callie is right in rejecting Arizona when she just shows up randomly again... They both dug this hole that just hurt each other, which makes me sad. Oh Grey's angst.

Overall, I think they are cute together, but I feel like Mark and Callie have better chemistry. It's such an awkward relationship with the 3 of them......

I'm a Grey's fan, but I don't keep up with Private Practice...

Calzona makes me sad :( I think Arizona did make the right decision in leaving Callie behind. But I also think that Callie is right in rejecting Arizona when she just shows up randomly again... They both dug this hole that just hurt each other, which makes me sad. Oh Grey's angst.

Overall, I think they are cute together, but I feel like Mark and Callie have better chemistry. It's such an awkward relationship with the 3 of them......

Lexie loves Mark, Mark loves her. Callie is pregnant, and doesn't think Arizona wil accept that. But Arizona will :)

I was really addicted to Grey's Anatomy when it first came about... but I am terrible at watching television and it has been a year or so since I last watched.. :P But the story-line above is interesting....

I liked Private Practice as well... also stopped watching that show.. lol.