Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Private Tim

12 hours ago, rjo said:

I know that's why I asked. Tim is not my favorite person but I am worried something happened to him.

He hasn't visited this website since last October, it seems like. Hopefully he's alright. I think he's probably is. Honestly, internet dropoff is pretty common, especially on a board that's like sixteen years old.

I still miss seeing Blue post, but it's been like 5 years. Personally I think he's fine as well.

The one that really worries me though is a guy that used to post here, a very long time ago. We're talking like "Obama was a new president" long ago. We were close to the same age and he was a CAP fan. I'll call him Aidan. Aidan was a college kid struggling with a variety of mental and physical health issues, not to mention being closeted and all that. He abruptly stopped posting here in late 2009. I really hope he's good and happy wherever he is, but it's a reminder that internet relationships just can't be like offline ones, because if something happens to someone you know in real life, you'll find out, whereas in an e-friendship, something can happen and you'll never know. Or nothing happens and people just moved on and you still will never know.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2
  • 1 year later...

And what do you know, it turned out that Private Tim was just fine.

Now if only we could get Blue to show up. I definitely wonder what happened to him. I'm hoping he just found the man of his dreams and no longer had time to post here.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah yeah Tim is fine 😁 Thanks for those who had concerns. Life gets busy and priorities change. I still mourn the disappearance of Dom Luka. I have no idea how I stumbled on his stories, but they were very important to me and opened some horizons. The stories Lem (about Lem and Mattie), It Started With Brian and the stories of Cole Parker were equally important. Then I found a story, that shall go unnamed, but it sounded so like my life in so many ways that I wanted to find more from this Mark guy.....  I've been a mess ever since! 😋

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..