[ 'C' Notes ] 1/10/11 - Updates...

Okie doke...sooo, evidently there a bunch of folks who don't check the forums and aren't on the mailing list. Which means that you've probably been looking at just the sidebar for the last two months wondering what the heck is up with 'Comsie' and where has he gone? Hehehe, ummm...nowhere. In fact, if you've just been popping in, looking at the sidebar, and popping out again...you've probably missed the last 6 or 7 posts! Oops! Well, HEY...get in here and party with us! Quit peeking in the window! LOL!

My apologies if you thought everything had stopped. It hasn't. I've been updating my new chapters ONLY on the Library for the past 6 weeks. (http://www.voy.com/17262/) There you will find "New Kid In School", "Gone From Daylight", "Billy Chase", "Kiss Of An Angel", "Picture Me And you", "GFD: Ashes Lie", "GFD: Crossroads"...and probably more, with more to come.

Unfortunately, GA made some major changes in the server and all, which I'm trying desperately to figure out as fast as humanly possible and still keep the site running. But I think I have a whole other profile under GA stories or something that I don't know about and can't find and can't fix...and as I've reached the very PEAK of my frustration level this evening...I'm giving up until I get another opportunity to take a crack at it. If I don't...I'm gonna end up breaking my laptop over my knee. And that's not good. Unh unh! :P

SO...I'll try to work on it some more this week, and hopefully I'll be able to post stuff on the Shack website again on the stories and series pages. Until then, I'm not putting it anywhere but the Library, and later on nifty. I'll let you guys know when things get back on track. Cool?

Hey, I'm a Taurus! 'Change' is rough on me sometimes! :P

Seezya!

Ps- Join the mailing list to find out what's new and what's getting posted. It's the best way.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..