Do you have pets?

Marzipan

I love all kinds of animals, but have two dogs. They seem to be happier in pairs, and this is my fifth pair.

These are Anuva and Conor Bear. You can't tell from this picture, but Conor's 2.5X Anuva's size @ 125#.

Posted Image

They are so cute!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a dog fanatic. I grew up with medium size to big dogs, but next month I'm getting a toy poodle. That will be interesting. My first own pet, just for me to take care of. Well, except for the 4 mice I had in college because they were cute. Not so cute when one of them got out and into my bed in the middle of the night.

This is my pet guinea pig, Dr. Pepper.

Posted Image

I also raise these critters called Triops longicaudatus, but I don't really name them because I can get up to as many as fifty in one generation, and they only live a few months anyway. :( They're fun to observe, though.

• 1 year later...

I have two out side dogs, on blue heeler, Blue( very original huh?) Female Jack Russell called Go Go. WE got her from NC. She trailed bears for our friend, but started killing the neighbor's chickens, and bringing them to his patio, so he was going to put her down if we did not take her. She is going on 10. Then I have my little indoor heartstealer called Gypsy Rose. She is part Chihuahua, part Jack Russell. She is so sweet and spoiled. My hubby and daughter said I forgot about them when I got her.:)

Back home in Africa we all had pets as kids. Mine was a Toy Pom called Tammy. :) She was such a tiny little thing, and so full of gusto. Gosh I miss her.

There were a variety of other dogs, birds, fish, hamster once.

I dream these days of owning a Husky. I think they are such amazing looking dogs. :D