['C' Notes] Humpty Dumpty Is Back Together Again!

Yes! Everything is all fixed and functional again! Not only that, but GA has made it possible for me to do all of my own updates now!Which means that you're sure to get them even faster than ever before! So huge thanks to everyone at GayAuthors for all of their effort and hard work! A brand new era is here! So I hope you guys enjoy it!

Everything that I've written in the past three months should be up to date on the new story archive! So if you missed anything...it should be there! New Chapters and Stories including...

"New Kid In School"

"Kiss Of An Angel"

"Untouchable"

"Picture Me And You"

"Gone From Daylight"

"Savage Moon"

"Between The Lines"

"Dream Lover"

"Billy Chase"

"Of The Flesh"

And MORE! So stop by and check it out! There's a new links list in place for all of the stories! Let me know what you think! And thanks to everyone who left reviews so far! I truly appreciate every word...

Love you guys, and I'll seezya soon.

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

YAY! I've been obsessing over GFD and checking back daily to see if there were any new chapters! And some of your other stories too! ;3

Same here! Although I've been waiting and obsessing over Savage Moon. Stll taking me a bit to read GFD, but I'll get it done!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..