I used to believe in reincarnation. Now, I believe in here and now. If there's an afterlife, I hope it's pleasant. If there's reincarnation, I hope I learned something this time around, so it'll be better. If there's oblivion, I hope to meet it knowing I lived well.

But my beliefs and hopes won't matter one whit, because what is, is.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

One of my sister's friends used to want his headstone to say "I told you i was sick" or "I want a second opinion".

I kinda like BRB. We could freak people out and herald the Zombie Apocalypse all at once!

But i don't think i want to be buried. Na ah. No thanks. :D

• Like 1

Yes, I believe in reincarnation.

Perhaps my headstone should read more like: ...and just when you thought you were rid of me...

Why someone would want to come back, however, is beyond me! Once was more than enough, thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

One of my sister's friends used to want his headstone to say "I told you i was sick" or "I want a second opinion".

I kinda like BRB. We could freak people out and herald the Zombie Apocalypse all at once!

that one was very good, Zolia. "I told you I was sick". or the other "I want a second opinion".

a good one is also, "I needed some rest".

The, "I told you I was sick," headstone has been used, probably multiple times around the world, but I know of one Jewish Father who had it on his at Hillside Memorial Park in Los Angeles, California...

I prefer, "I'll be back after a short vacation."