Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

HMS Belvidera - Chapter 43

Gawd...I hate that the final chapter is coming up, although you did say you were working on some more. This chapter was great, as usual, with the reunion with Cavendish and all, but dammit, you are making us wait for the presentation!!! :angry: Oh, well, anticipation makes it all that much more...or so they say! Can't wait for the next part, especially what you have in store for Granger! Actually, I would like to know what will happen to Mann! I know whatever you come up with will be worth waiting for, you always deliver! :2thumbs:

Gawd...I hate that the final chapter is coming up, although you did say you were working on some more. This chapter was great, as usual, with the reunion with Cavendish and all, but dammit, you are making us wait for the presentation!!! :angry: Oh, well, anticipation makes it all that much more...or so they say! Can't wait for the next part, especially what you have in store for Granger! Actually, I would like to know what will happen to Mann! I know whatever you come up with will be worth waiting for, you always deliver! :2thumbs:

Mann ends up as one of the Lords of the Admiralty in about 1800. How the hell that happened is beyond me.blink.gif

obviously he slept with someone.... :D

not sure about the "some one", how about "some-many"!

and Mr Arbour :worship: - what is this about the next chapter being the last? I don't thnk so..... you have seen what the plebs can do in Egypt and Tunisia and that was just over democracy!, just think what your poor ignorant followers could do to you if you deprive them of their Grainger? do you really want to run that risk?

I'm generally not a protest marcher but, in this case, i'm with you. Just name :sheep: the square and I'll bring the placards.

not sure about the "some one", how about "some-many"!

and Mr Arbour :worship: - what is this about the next chapter being the last? I don't thnk so..... you have seen what the plebs can do in Egypt and Tunisia and that was just over democracy!, just think what your poor ignorant followers could do to you if you deprive them of their Grainger? do you really want to run that risk?

I'm generally not a protest marcher but, in this case, i'm with you. Just name :sheep: the square and I'll bring the placards.

Time to arm the loyalists! blink.gif

I'll work on the next story, but it's a busy time for me. I've got an idea germinating in my brain, so that's a start.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..