Musical songs

I have no idea where to start... I need 3 well known musical songs. Any suggestion or recommendations? They would be used in a gym class and they need to have a sorta beat in them... Sigh, mys boss has weird ideas... :wacko:

I have no idea where to start... I need 3 well known musical songs. Any suggestion or recommendations? They would be used in a gym class and they need to have a sorta beat in them... Sigh, mys boss has weird ideas... :wacko:

Gosh, there are so many! It depends on how fast you need the beat to be. You can also jump onto You Tube and search for aerobic music too.

Bonnie Tyler's Waiting for a Hero is a good one.

Almost anything by Dead or Alive.

Celine Dione's River Deep Mountain High is guaranteed to give 90% of listeners a heart attack.

Savage Garden's Affirmation has a very fast beat as well.

Edited by Tipdin

Gosh, there are so many! It depends on how fast you need the beat to be. You can also jump onto You Tube and search for aerobic music too.

Bonnie Tyler's Waiting for a Hero is a good one.

Almost anything by Dead or Alive.

Celine Dione's River Deep Mountain High is guaranteed to give 90% of listeners a heart attack.

Savage Garden's Affirmation has a very fast beat as well.

It has to be a musical song... but thanks for those tips! :D

Do you means songs from a musical... like say a song from a well known musical like Annie or the Sound of Music?

Jeez I dunno.

I was all set to suggest AC/DC or early Metallica. Now THERE is a beat you can blow the doors down with.

Well known to whom....?

I am the Very Model of a Modern Major General, from The Pirates of PenzanceBecause We Can Cancan, from Moulin Rouge

Hand Jive, from Grease

One Jump, from Aladdin

Maniac, from Flashdance

Holding out For a Hero, from Footloose

I just Can't Wait to be King, from The Lion King, Elton John's version

Window to Window, from naked Boys Singing, dance version

Stayin' Alive, from the movie of the same name.

YAY TIME WARP!!!! *starts dancing*

Don't lick until it drops... My boss has to approve the songs first. As much as I like the idea of playing Rocky Horror song in my class, she is a prude... I hope she has not seen the classic. I'll let you know.

-Sigh-