[Lugh] It Was a Holy Day

Somehow I find that hard to believe, what with the length of your "short" story :P

trust me and ask my betas... they just seem to fall apart. Or I get bored.

trust me and ask my betas... they just seem to fall apart. Or I get bored.

But you already have the foundation there . . . you could just write one of your "short" stories and then go back and draw out the scenes.

But you already have the foundation there . . . you could just write one of your "short" stories and then go back and draw out the scenes.

re-write?

come on guys help me out here... tell her what a bad idea this is!

Cia! where are you?

HELP!

re-write?

come on guys help me out here... tell her what a bad idea this is!

Cia! where are you?

HELP!

Sheesh it was just a thought for the future. I'm not saying you should go back and rewrite this one :P

Sheesh it was just a thought for the future. I'm not saying you should go back and rewrite this one :P

LOL

it's just I've had people tell me that about other stories too... I attempted it with Chosen, sucked at it. Gave up after a bit. I might go back to it. I've not decided.

This is a continuation, not really a re-write, so it's going better. People want more Mystic. There is more and needs to be more Mystic. I should do that one next. And there was another one they keep asking for.... I need a better list, really I do.

My memory is like swiss cheese sometimes.

So you think I should make THIS short story into a whole novel or Monday/Holy Day into a novel? I'm a bit confused on that part.

LOL

it's just I've had people tell me that about other stories too... I attempted it with Chosen, sucked at it. Gave up after a bit. I might go back to it. I've not decided.

This is a continuation, not really a re-write, so it's going better. People want more Mystic. There is more and needs to be more Mystic. I should do that one next. And there was another one they keep asking for.... I need a better list, really I do.

My memory is like swiss cheese sometimes.

So you think I should make THIS short story into a whole novel or Monday/Holy Day into a novel? I'm a bit confused on that part.

Err . . I haven't read Monday . . . because you were trying to get people to read this one, and I said I hadn't yet b/c I hadn't read the first one, and then you said I didn't have to read that one . . . remember?

I wasn't talking about any story in particular. I was just going off other people's comments (like Andy's) about how there was room for a novel. And then you said you couldn't write novels, so I was suggesting a way to attempt 'em.

But if you don't wanna, you don't hafta. 0:)

Lugh you do yourself a disservice saying you don't think you could write a novel. I didn't know this story was a part of a larger whole. You asked what part I like best, the part between Rix and his brother in law. The two are adorable but I feel bad that poor Puck was there but wasn't, if that makes sense. :lmao:

Otherwise I just wish there was more. I'm greedy that way. The characters have individual personalities and none are really throw away characters. I just wanted to know more about this world you allowed me to step into.

• 1 month later...

Lugh! I'm so glad you finally got around to writing the second part of 'It Was A Monday'. You've well described both sets of players in these interconnected tales (I don't think you can read them separately). So, now we have to wait for the conclusion as, frankly, even thinking of ending such an epic with 'Bastard' just doesn't cut the mustard.

Here's a humble suggestion for title: 'Day Of Days.'

Camy

• 5 months later...

I'm really enjoying the story so far, but got confused by all the new names. I would use the Dramatis Personae, but it doesn't help that some characters have 'deceased' next to their name. It spoiled the ending of the story.