Introducing Daniel by Mandartania

I like Daniel, I like him a lot. I love fire. I love Frosty's art. There is nothing about this story I don't love.

The style of writing is tight and poetic. You keep us guessing all the way through and there are some things that you never tell at all but screams through us nevertheless. I am always very impressed with people who can not write things so powerfully :)

I like Daniel, I like him a lot. I love fire. I love Frosty's art. There is nothing about this story I don't love.

The style of writing is tight and poetic. You keep us guessing all the way through and there are some things that you never tell at all but screams through us nevertheless. I am always very impressed with people who can not write things so powerfully :)

Thank you Neph so much! :*)

There is a lot more to come :D

Daniel is going to be a center figure on my up and coming new story! And there is a lot of fire in him.

I am so glad there's going to be more. I'll be wondering who Daniel's real dad is until then. We are going to find out, right?

Colin B)

Thank you for reading and commenting!

To answer your question:

Yes :)

I'd recommend to start with Hot'n Cold to get the big picture. Though, Daniel's story can be read as independent shorty, it will be a prologue to the second book of Opposites Attraction -series.

There's so much hidden in this story. Hopefully, Daniel will find a way to cope with it all. I think the story was just the beginning. There are so many problems that Daniel will have to cope with as they unfold. Good story. :)

Thank you for reading! :)

It is a long road for Daniel.

Oh oh oh!! i know i know!!! me me me.. I know!!! :P

And i shan't say!! :P :P :P hee hee

Loved the pictures u paint with ur words Maria! :)

You know, and keep those sweet lips sealed too :P

I love the pictures you make!

• Site Administrator

I really enjoyed reading your story. I wonder what signifigance the lighter has beyond his yearning for fire. It seems special. I hope more comes out about that in your continuation. The story is well written but feels a bit disjointed, as if it were snapshots from Daniel's life. I mean, where do we go from Daniel getting kissed by Shane to Daniel burning down his house with his stepdad inside? What was the motivation or the point that precipitated the action? The story works without it but it's something important we don't get to see that would allow us to see inside Daniel a bit more imo. That said, it was a gripping story.

I really enjoyed reading your story. I wonder what signifigance the lighter has beyond his yearning for fire. It seems special. I hope more comes out about that in your continuation. The story is well written but feels a bit disjointed, as if it were snapshots from Daniel's life. I mean, where do we go from Daniel getting kissed by Shane to Daniel burning down his house with his stepdad inside? What was the motivation or the point that precipitated the action? The story works without it but it's something important we don't get to see that would allow us to see inside Daniel a bit more imo. That said, it was a gripping story.

Thank you Cia for commenting! I left the explainings into minimum since I want to reveal Daniel's story in small fragments later. The lighter is going to play a significant role too :) Nice that you noticed that little object. And I was going for the snapshot effect! This was an individal story, but as the tittle says, it is also an introduction of Daniel. Not the full story.

All that was left out was left out for a reason. That is all I'm going to say :P

So many thank yous for reading.

Thank you Cia for commenting! I left the explainings into minimum since I want to reveal Daniel's story in small fragments later. The lighter is going to play a significant role too :) Nice that you noticed that little object. And I was going for the snapshot effect! This was an individal story, but as the tittle says, it is also an introduction of Daniel. Not the full story.

All that was left out was left out for a reason. That is all I'm going to say :P

So many thank yous for reading.

B).................. Interesting read!! A little disturbing with the lighter and the fire, the mystery will continue? Good, I think a lot of holes need to be filled in ( 0:) did I really just say that?) of the story of course!! Looking forward to it!

B).................. Interesting read!! A little disturbing with the lighter and the fire, the mystery will continue? Good, I think a lot of holes need to be filled in ( 0:) did I really just say that?) of the story of course!! Looking forward to it!

And holes will be filled too :P

(Did I just say that too :devil: )

Thank you for reading :)

Really enjoyed that! I loved the imagery throughout, very subtle, but definitely set a dark tone. Loved it!

Thanx J :)

I enjoyed the story and look forward to more. I also liked Frosty's picture.

Thank you, I'll be sure to pass your words to Frosty too :D

• 1 month later...