Ummm....hello?

Hehehe, I'm here! Just...the GA site does awful awful things to my system these days!

I know that it works gret for everybody ELSE...but for me...it's sooooo much of a hassle to even click the link or try to post my own stories, that it becomes nearly IMPOSIBLE for me t participate like I want to.:: Pouts ::

I'm sorry. I'll try to get online when I get more free time. But for now, this new system is too complex for me to really be here as often as I want to be. And that means I have to be absent more often than not, until I find a way to fix the problem. And I'm all alone on doing that, so it might be a while. :(

BUT...come by the Shack some time!!! Http://www.voy.com/15900/ and you can find me there all the time! It's VERY easy to use, and it doesn't drive my system into epileptic FITS just trying to keep up with the advanced technology! So I'm there 5 days a week at LEAST! K? It's just easier for me to talk there, and post comments and all. I know it's different for most people...but that's where I am most of the time. K?

((hugz))

• Like 1

Hehehe, I'm here! Just...the GA site does awful awful things to my system these days!

I know that it works gret for everybody ELSE...but for me...it's sooooo much of a hassle to even click the link or try to post my own stories, that it becomes nearly IMPOSIBLE for me t participate like I want to.:: Pouts ::

I'm sorry. I'll try to get online when I get more free time. But for now, this new system is too complex for me to really be here as often as I want to be. And that means I have to be absent more often than not, until I find a way to fix the problem. And I'm all alone on doing that, so it might be a while. :(

<tough-love font>

You really, really need to move up to something more current than WebTV.

</tough-love>

A

Edited by Agincourt

Ohh, no, I have a laptop now, but I need them both, unfortunately. Looooong story, but I have to switch back and forth between them almost daily. There's a lot of stuff on the webtv that won't transfer over...which would be fine if it didn't include (literaly) THOUSANDS of emails! Saved and others that have yet to be answered. When I bought it, it was a Sony product...then Microsoft bought it (like they buy EVERYTHING), and now I can't move it over unless I do it one little thing at a time. Which would take me, approximately...umm...the rest of my natural life. Hehehe! That's why.

But I fixed the postin problem this morning! So I'm looking to finally adding stuff to the site again on my own when I get the chance! :)

Ohh, no, I have a laptop now, but I need them both, unfortunately. Looooong story, but I have to switch back and forth between them almost daily. There's a lot of stuff on the webtv that won't transfer over...which would be fine if it didn't include (literaly) THOUSANDS of emails! Saved and others that have yet to be answered. When I bought it, it was a Sony product...then Microsoft bought it (like they buy EVERYTHING), and now I can't move it over unless I do it one little thing at a time. Which would take me, approximately...umm...the rest of my natural life. Hehehe! That's why.

But I fixed the postin problem this morning! So I'm looking to finally adding stuff to the site again on my own when I get the chance! :)

You might want to talk to whatever support services WebTV has and see if there's some way they can assist a "mass migration" of your e-mails. You should also see whether WebTV will let you set up automatic forwarding of incoming mail to another account that you designate.

I would suggest establishing a new account at GMail or Yahoo or wherever and announcing/posting that as your official contact address going forward, so at least the WebTV buildup will slow down.

A

• 1 month later...
Guest Abercrombie1987

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

I am new here..........

• 9 months later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..