Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Shane  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Shane's sexuality; what's your opinion?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bi
    • Asexual
    • Other

Now is that any way to treat your readers?

ACK! Me and my typos... (fixed!)

I am not known as the King of Typos for nothing! (See? I admit to being king of something... it's just Cliffhangers that I've been framed for!!)

B)......... Now I know why Shane's and Trevor's attentiveness are amiss, the goat suffers the same affliction!

It is true.. I cannot count! :ph34r:

Err CJ,

I am not quite sure what this means.

Are you implying the story and the readers suck? Who? What? When? Where? How?

Is there an orgy in progrese no one told me about?

I have a big problem with typos (Pity my long-suffering team, who have to deal with them), and they often occur in the worst places. For example, in Let the Music Play, there was a scene where one of the main characters was in a photo shoot, and it was supposed to be a hot description, him sweaty and shirtless, etc etc. Only... I typoed and left the "r" out of "shirtless". Kinda changed the whole scene in an unwanted way! :ph34r:

:ph34r:

...For example, in Let the Music Play, there was a scene where one of the main characters was in a photo shoot, and it was supposed to be a hot description, him sweaty and shirtless, etc etc. Only... I typoed and left the "r" out of "shirtless". Kinda changed the whole scene in an unwanted way! :ph34r:

But you have to agree (in retrospect) that it made for a most deliciously hilarious sentence! :lmao: I'd forgotten about that typo and I started laughing again when you mentioned it in your post.

Colin B)

Hello everyone. Sorry I'm late to this hot debate but I've only just joined.

Shane is gay. He + Trevor fall in love and sail off into the sunset to bicker and tease happily ever after. Otherwise what's the point? It's a love story! It's Mills & Boon. Alright, Mills & Boon with pirates. OK it's M&B with pirates + drug dealers. And murder (maybe). Oh and some red herrings, evil cliffhangers, bombs, dastardly twists, devilish scheming and, and ... did I mention cliffhangers?

But apart from all that it's Mills & Boon. Let's call it Mills & Boon Plus. CJ's not stupid. He knows he will be hunted down and severely punished if he kills or (seriously) harms the two soon-to-be lovers. Some mild trauma is permitted - bruising and scratching, perhaps a small but rakish and "get-'em-all-hot-and-bothered" facial scar, maybe some broken limbs too provided they're repairable without the need for an ill-fitting prosthesis. Doesn't matter where CJ chooses to flee, no corner of this good Earth is safe - he will be found and made to regret any ending that does not comply with Mills & Boon Plus happy-ending story requirements. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..