Teen Nick 90's Nostalgia Fest

I'm disappointed. Why? Because nearly all of the greatest cartoons ever created were mentioned in the article but one. It just so happens to be the greatest cartoon ever.

Rugrats.

Greatest. Cartoon. Ever.

I'm disappointed. Why? Because nearly all of the greatest cartoons ever created were mentioned in the article but one. It just so happens to be the greatest cartoon ever.

Rugrats.

Greatest. Cartoon. Ever.

Angry Beavers was better. 0:)

Blasphemy! The only cartoons that can compare to Rugrats:

-Rocko's Modern Life

-Ed, Edd, and Eddy (a classic)

-Spongebob

-CatDog

Grrr! You and my boyfriend.....HOW CAN PEOPLE LIKE THIS SHOW?! I'll give you Rocko and CatDog, they're good, not AB good but good, but Spongebob and Ed Edd and Eddy are not good shows. :P

I forgot about Zim! That compares to Rugrats as well.

Grrr! You and my boyfriend.....HOW CAN PEOPLE LIKE THIS SHOW?! I'll give you Rocko and CatDog, they're good, not AB good but good, but Spongebob and Ed Edd and Eddy are not good shows. :P

:o! Spongebob and Ed, Edd, and Eddy ROCK!@

Anyone remember that episode of Rocco's Modern Life where they had kitchens and bathrooms installed in the whole house?? :D

I loved Clarissa Explains It All and The Adventures of Pete and Pete. (I almost got a petunia tattoo.) :S

Dave

I'm with Cyhort, I loved the Angry Beavers show, especially the episode where they made fun of Canadians lol, eh? :P

Lol! Thanks for remind me about Angry Beavers. :D

Btw, Invader Zim! was 2000's and in my opinion the last good nick cartoon :(

Didn't really liked spongebob, but it was at least watchable the first seasons or two.

Rugrats was really good, when they were babies :P

I finally got a few sexual innuendos and really outstanding jokes, including a really funny exchange when Chucky asked Tommy, "if this is how it felt to be married" after Tommy moved in with Chucky's family for a few weeks in one episode and they got into a big fight over how Tommy was organizing the toys, lol! (Don't forget the episode where Tommy cross dresses to win a beauty contests)

There were lots of little thing that made this show special.

All Grown Up! was a mistake to try to cash in on the tweenagers, since the people who watched Rugrats were in my generation and we had already grown up past that stuff.

• 2 weeks later...