I'm certainly loving it, Cia! The tension is rising, we do know a bit more about Ellis' brother, but he still got to convince Velaku!

Certainly wasn't what I expected, and in a way I hope this might bring them back together... Although I know I wouldn't do that if I were in Ellis' shoes... :X

Hehe keep your muse flowing!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Awww I missed your comment Bandage! Thanks so much, I'm glad the tension is staying in a nice steady arc in this story, even with all the additional parts and characters.

For everyone, Ch. 10 is now posted. Sorry for the extra delay, I've been very sick. Enjoy!!

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Always have to add in a twist! It wouldn't be fun without it. I'm glad you liked the chapter and the fact that Dav and Ellis are at least openly bonded again. As to what that will mean for them and if they can still recover a relationship... well, time will tell. I'm already a 1/3 of the way done with the next chapter so I shouldn't have a long delay again, even with the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. Thanks for reading hun!

• Like 1

Yes you are ebil! I'm glad they will at least talk about their relationship soon, but you're also evil in harming Ellis so much! First emotional, now physical as well! As if he didn't suffer enough! And that doesn't really promise for his future, now does it? :P

Anywho, Miss Cliffhanger, I most certainly am loving this story more and more, and I can't wait to read on! :P

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

I protest, I never do cliffhangers! :D I'm glad you're enjoying the story. Things tend to go from bad to worse in life so why not in my story? Drama, drama, drama... it's how the world turns! Anyway, I'll be writing more soon, never fear! Thanks so much for commenting again hun!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hehehe Cia... You got me blushing again now Posted Image

Loved the chapter, very deep and very emotional and very hot!

Still wonder what'll happen when Ellis tells about his brother! So you better post the next installment soon! hehehe!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

I know, I know!!! Too short! There will be more to come soon, thanks so much for reading and reviewing! :hug: Thanks for always commenting, you are my most loyal reader and commenter!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

VERY active chapter, reads like it's only a page long! Mission accomplished, once again! :D

Hehe I'm glad Ellis did forgive Dav, they sure do make a cute couple, especially that last scene; Dav does appreciate the fact that Ellis isn't a fighter, and praises him for it too! I think that's something most men wouldn't do, since it would make people weak in their eyes!

I love it, keep your love for them flowing! ♥

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

It's all coming together now, all your stories rigged through one another! I love it soo much!

And I do wonder - did you have it all planned? It's pure madness hehehe ;)

Anyway, keep up the VERY good work! I'm looking forward to the next installment! :D

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

I knew I wanted to link all the stories together. I knew there was a bad guy masterminding all of this. I did not know who it was or the details of these stories though. It just sort of... flowed. I rarely outline anything but it has worked rather well in this series. Takes a lot of going back to check all the details though, that is what is slowing down these chapters posting. It takes a long time to make sure I have all the details right. Thanks for always reading and commenting hun. It means a lot to me!!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hehehe, it certainly was dramatic enough! I love how you made Ellis fight, you evil woman :P And in the end one could have predicted Ellis would have "something", but I didn't think he'd get it! (I hope you understand what I mean :P)

Can't wait for the cleanup now, knowing you there might be some extra surprises left :P

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

I get it, lol. I'm glad you liked it. Not quite sure what the last bits of the story hold. There are still a lot of questions fans have. :D I have to get some peace and quiet to really get an idea of the big picture and how to bring it all to a close. I'm hoping to write it this week. Thanks for reading and commenting again hun!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hehe VERY good of you to include some more intimacy, I love it ♥ And you prolly thought, while you're busy giving him special things, give him some extra, eh? LOL Not that I mind ;)

Very nice chapter, and as beautifully written as are all of your stories ♥

In a way it's a pity you're about to round it up, I've most certainly liked all of your stories in the Carthera-universe, so I am definately hoping you're gonna continue in that universe! :D

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Poor Ellis, being treated like that! Hehe but I'm sure they'll work it out!

You wrote you had a bit of trouble with the chapter? I didn't notice anything of the sort, so congratz to a job well done ;)

Ah, you also wrote you were feeling ill?? I hope you're getting better soon, I'm rooting for ya from teh Europz!!

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

I did have some trouble, but thankfully Renee got it all lined out and helped me fix the flow issues. I've whooping cough, which is very annoying and makes me really tired. I'll be better in a few weeks. I'm glad you liked the chapter though, more will be coming soon!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

First time speaking up in here. I originally read all the other Carthera stories a few months back, and, well...they're great. :D The Carthera universe is very fascinating, and so are the, ah...people, in it. :)

While waiting diligently for the next chapter here, I have one nagging thought from the latest one: I can't help but think something not-so-nice happened to Matthew...only, I'm not thinking it's death...

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

HI MJ! Sorry for making you wait so long for a chapter for this. I dearly hope to have it out this week, so you will just have to be patient a bit longer. The Carthera a real favorite of mine as well; for some reason their world sucked me in and I've been unable to resist it when it comes to writing. I hope you continue to enjoy the ending of the story!

Hehe, you always succeed in making me horny! you naughty girl :P

Love the chapter, I do have the feeling you're going to be continuing the story some more, with more action, and me likes!

Keep on writing!

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Well I hope you aren't reading the updates while on public transportation or anything, LOL! I don't think there will be too much more, the story arc just won't support constant action. We have to have a sum up and an ending sometime! Thanks for reading; I'm glad you liked it Posted Image

• Like 1

Well...I'm glad that Ellis and Davis appear to be safe now and that the hostile takeover seems to be over with completely now. :) But...

While waiting diligently for the next chapter here, I have one nagging thought from the latest one: I can't help but think something not-so-nice happened to Matthew...only, I'm not thinking it's death...

...this, was just plain cruel. :o:thumbdown:

• Like 1