Depression

Never mind telling them whats wrong TELL ME!!! I am sooooooo nosey LOL.

Yeah I would say talking to them is for the best. If they dont know why you are pissed, then how do they know not to do it again?

Hugs to you and your friends and everyone else too :hug:

here is truth ... in a Tough Love family ... there is no TEAM WORK ... No shared spirit ... no positive bonding

no team celebration ... no hugs ... no thank you's ... no cheers

even if there was Team Work ... there is no feeling of accomplishment ...

just more ... dismemberment of ones feelings n pride

lots of bickering of who's better ...

it a lot of symbolic body parts dismembered all over the place ... an NCIS crime scene

its all because its a selfish self-pride by the parents who don't teach team work

because they refused to change ... they pro-created ... who they are

• Like 2

I hope so much I am nothing like my mother. As for my father I have no clue.

I was beaten to a pulp most days. And now I dont do anger at all. I am proud to be gentle, kind, softspoken and a scaredy cat.

Hugs hh5 :hug:

• Like 1

Hi Mark Great step forward, that hug right. Good one!!! Glad the toe is doing OK.

Hi Lily I thought I was the one that didn't tell people why they pissed me off and then wondered why they kept pissing me off.

We have sunshine and 50 degrees(F). WOOHOO The first nice day in a long while.

Hey Mark I'm going to PM a poem. Tell me what you think. It is another first attempt. I am not keen on posting it. You can beta for me OK?

• Like 1

OOPs I was back one page when I posted. hh5...Hi Harold. I love that description. NCIS crime scene. That has to be a bad atmosphere to live in

I hope you got away from it ? Mark You could not be like your mother. Total opposite I think. HUGS for you too Mark.

• Like 2

Joe - I am glad you are feeling better.

Lily - Join the club.

Mark - Glad the toe is getting better but you need nail clippers not a pair of scissors. Geez. Check your email. for your story.

• Like 1

HI Comic Thanks I am better. I hope you aren't too deep in car issues. Cars and toilets are my evil enemies.

"Join the club"-You don't tell when you're pissed?

EDIT: I think I am losing it. I knew I posted this and then it was gone. i posted again and this came back.

I must re-evaluate my assessment of the value of sleep.

• Like 1

Thanks Y_B and Mark.

I heard from dc. He says Roan is upset and not real well but basically OK .

I hope Roan is okay, I remember he told me on Skype yesterday morning (1:53 am DC time) that he's nervous about being in a relationship again, but that's the last time we talked, so I hope he is ok...

• Like 1

Hello All :hugs:

Well my toe is better, so my week long forced holiday is over. And I have to admit by the end of it I was making excuses not to work.

But I did all of the work yesterday, and today was awesome. It was light when I got up thats 4.45am. The sun was beginning to warm and there wasnt any wind. I smiled doing my work. The only sounds were my animals and nature. I had left Baz in bed this time.

After the animals I chopped logs and found it so theraputic.

I also had another pic done a few days ago, well actually a couple. The whole of my being is saying dont post them. I have no idea why. This one I use now is a few weeks away from being a year old. I'm older, I've manned up. LOL I've shown a select few and they dont think I turned out all that bad, I am not there yet.

Hugs to all :hug:

Hi Mark. Hugs to you.

Glad to hear the toe is better. Back to work always feels good. Warm weather helps the mood too. Mid 60's here after some very cold days.

New pic will be a plus. Only if your ready.

I posted a new poem . Not doing THAT one yet. I do plan to. I'm working on a sequel to it. Hope I get it (them?) posted soon. The poem about the eagle is coming along too.

Nothing more from Roan. Hope he's OK. I know he's strong but there are parts of him that are very fragile.

• Like 1

Mark - He is afraid to show how much he aged in a year and became more studly. I know a shock right? Silly boy.

Roan - If anyone sees him tell him I'm sorry, I didn't see his story right away in my email and I'm beginning work on it so he should have it soon. I hope I wasn't the cause of any of his stress.

Joe - Glad you are around.

Personally been a bad year so far. March is messy for me because my mother's birthday was in March and so was my parent's anniversary. We were close and the dates hurt. This year on their anniversary my father undergoes surgery for skin cancer, again. Then my sister in law was just diagnosed with stage 3 throat cancer. Life is never dull, I'll say that. So trying to stay focused and busy. Like anything else if given too much time I dwell on things and that isn't a good thing.

• Like 1

Hi Comic.

Roan put his profile back up. I guess he's back. Daz said he was OK last night. I don't think it was you.

I wish things were better for you. Glad you can stay busy.

And I want to see Mark's new pics.

• Like 1

Maybe I will let Stuby to post one, I'm still not brave enough, sorry guys

Glad your back Roan. :):hug:

Joe, you are like me and you worry too much lol :hug:

And Unc what can I say? You mean the world to me and so many more here. Chin up :):hug:

After having read these posts I am silently emotional. The thing is I don't have a clue what manic depression is. I hve had bouts of depression sure, for instance when a family member passes on. I truly had no idea. All i can say is what i have learned through my life: positive thoughts bring positive things. I can only imagine what Mark and Agaith and so many of you have been thru and it jolted me. I wish you well Mark and Stubby. Your lives are a gift and an example to others. At the end of the day, when all is said and done, one thing is for certain: sharing is healing. Love is medicine. And two in love can conquer their world. You guys rock!

• Like 2

Hi LouisHaris.

I think we all agree that Mark and Stu are exceptional people. I believe they will conquer the world.

For me, manic depression is a roller coaster. Going thru' the farthest extremes of emotion. And for no reason. I have not been clinically diagnosed. I don't know if bipolar is the same thing. People have said I exibit both syndromes.

So many here have been thru' truly horrible circumstances. I feel somewhat petty with the issues I deal with. I feel we all are learning and healing by sharing here.

Thank you for your input.

And ,yes mark I do worry too much.

I will post my X rated poem if you post the new pics.

Edited by JOeKEool
  • Like 1

Hey Louis :hug: I have to say I dislike the name Agaith, it means false face and he never uses one with me. So I guess I am the lucky one. :wub: He loves me, I know he loves me and we share that every day. And it's Stuby as in Stoooby not stubby as in short :P.

No matter how big or small are problems are. They are still huge if you are the one going through them. I am no better or worse than anyone else. Even though my childhood was bad. I came through it. It's not only my pic that looks more grown up. I have grown so much too in my outlook on life. Thank you for the well wishes too :).

And as for you Joe. You're so bad :P Using blackmail indeed. :P let me have a few days to think about it. If I rush into doing it, I will get scared and take it down lol.

No one's problems are petty Joe, they are just different to everyone elses.

So big hugs too all of you :hug:

Oh and Unc? Whats Studly? :P

How often do you guys exercise? I find that when I get on one of those "low" periods when I feel sluggish, unhappy, and just very..blehhh, a quick 10-15 minute run can be a significant mood booster...I come back, shower and 9/10 times feel better....it's just one of those little things that I (and you) can do to help whenever I'm not feeling my best. There was literally one time, I was at the office, it was 10 in the morning and I had been up for 4 hours already and was feeling shitty...so I ran down the building and walked back up the stairs, did a few pushups where no one can see, it took like 5 or so minutes and made a whole day's worth of difference.

• Like 1

Can depression lead to other health issues? My mind tells me yes.

My first lover committed suicide. I never even saw it coming. Man oh man, if only he told me what the problems were. He was 27. The thing is, in his letter, he blamed himself for making everyone's life miserable. Hoo boy! I cant talk about it. I came thru it all by writing about it. But, you know, it still haunts me to this day. If only he had said something...

Mark and Stuby...(i got it right this time), what im trying to say here is communicate. Never stop talking to each other. If my Rodney had just lived by that standard, he would probably have been alive today. Communicate, do silly things, create great memories.

Joekeool, you are right. My (our)problems are miniscule compared to some of the problems experienced in this topic.

Hugs n respect

• Like 1