Story idea for Bill W and multiple authors from CSU

zland666

Okay so I was just thinking how cool it would be if The boys from Castaway hotel and the kids from Clan short universe tied together for an investigation of a missing boy, that happened to land in the castaway hotel. I'd think of more but it's just an idea for you guys!

Hehe, been a while since I've worked with ACfan, Roland, D&B, Ilu, and the others, but that sounds interesting.

Only problem is trying to get the continuity together. I mean even for "Dark Vacation", Commie and the gang had to do a large deal of work to get those stories in line. You won't believe how hard it is to work out CSU material with so many threads and storytelling genres.

I think one of these days, they will need to pull another DC comic, "Crisis of Infinite Earths" again. ("AHBL" in CSU was the equivalent).

• Like 1

I nearly jumped out of my seat when I read the dark vacation. That was mighty brilliant putting Gone from daylight and CSU together, that's what gave me the idea for Castaway Hotel kids getting with CSU kids. Now that would be well over a thousand kids working together lol

www.acannex.us make sure you read memories part one and two first or you will be so confused. the rest aren't in order lol i had to find that out the hard way.

Unfortunately, according to that site a lot of the stories are incomplete, and have been for a while, that's why I have been reluctant to start reading the series so far.

Yeah, I know. Some had to stop due to health issues, and others had problems in their personal life that they needed to resolve first, but still write. I had my own existential issue due to a few bad relationships as well, so I haven't written for a while on Roland's site either (Roland is the author of the CSU series The U.N.I.T ).

http://castleroland.net/index.php?page=stories

My Stories Exodus and World's of Difference on there haven't seen a new chapter in a long time, sadly. I actually have both stories outlined and a general plot ready, but I just don't feel like writing it for some reason. My heart is cold and empty for writing my stories at the moment.

Guys, I have to admit I'm unfamiliar with CSU. A few years ago I had some health issues and it greatly affected my eyesight. For that reason, I have done little reading since then. In order to write, I do it in bold text in a larger font and then have to reformat it to post here. I'm not sure if the other series author(s) would want to deal with this problem, but thanks for thinking my series was interesting enough to include in such an endeavor.