Good Witch Vs. "Evil" Witch (The Lies of the Wizard of Oz)

John Doe

Littlefield's interpretation is well known now in most high school history classes and is an accepted truth, though it is more of a theory that is widely held and supported with historical evidence like Evolution (can of worms coming with this statement, but I did not mean any malice with it), but again, not going to touch politics until stories are done.

Sorry Blue, but if you want my views on the precious metal standards, it will have to wait. I am not going to be baited back into politics even in the GA lounge :P

As for non-economic and non-political issues, anyone ever thought that Glenda was actually using Dorothy to begin with. I sort of got the impression that Glenda, the good witch, was manipulating her to kill the other bad witches and become the real power behind the feeble Wizard of Emerald city.

Maybe the truth behind the curtain is that true evil is not based on looks, platitudes, or even seemingly benign actions, but intentions beyond our understanding (Yes, this idea is Lovecraft-esque and not Baum.)

well around the same time they were having an actual trial on whether or not evolution should taught in schools, i think it was around that time... that or the twenties don't remember for sure... fun wierd things you see on the history channel.

Not read Baum, or Lovecraft....LOL! wanted to but haven't...

• 3 weeks later...

lol... i thought it was gonna be about Wicked, the book... lol...

the article is funny... Glinda... vile, ruthless, manipulative Glinda... lol i got a good laugh out of it...

lol... i thought it was gonna be about Wicked, the book... lol...

the article is funny... Glinda... vile, ruthless, manipulative Glinda... lol i got a good laugh out of it...

She is evil... she gets everything in the end including the ruby slippers...lol.