Dr Who ?

Mikelaing74

It is totally brilliant. Too bad I had hoped that this would be a discussion of the ninth Doctor - Christopher Ecclestone, who is just so totally hot!! I mean i love science as much as any engineer, but did I mention Christopher Ecclestone

It is totally brilliant. Too bad I had hoped that this would be a discussion of the ninth Doctor - Christopher Ecclestone, who is just so totally hot!! I mean i love science as much as any engineer, but did I mention Christopher Ecclestone

Lol, sorry I'm a David Tennant fan :P

• Like 1

Tennant, Smith and Ecclestone were/are all great Doctors but Ecclestone has a sexual energy about him that is palpable. I love how the Doctors can be so different and yet be consistent. Oh River Song is hot as well and i am 100% focused on men sexually. Its all about a rogue playful quality..

Tennant, Smith and Ecclestone were/are all great Doctors but Ecclestone has a sexual energy about him that is palpable. I love how the Doctors can be so different and yet be consistent. Oh River Song is hot as well and i am 100% focused on men sexually. Its all about a rogue playful quality..

The thing that put's me off about Ecclestone is the ears, they're enormous !

Oh yes! River Song spices it up! :D

There is actually a competition being run to see if a tri-corder could be produced Posted Image

http://www.bbc.co.uk...nology-16518171

They're actually going to have something like the tricorder much faster than they think...hospitals and Dr.s offices already use a non-invasive device to measure blood Oxygen levels within 15 seconds--something that used to take a blood-gases test at least an hour to determine.

• 4 weeks later...

Ecclestone!!! i love Tennant like crazy... but Ecclestone is like sooo hot... like... i can't even... ughhh... he is amazzzzing. The perfect transition doctor from the classics to the modern Doctor Who... just perfect... he also built up the Doctor's character so that the following doctors were able to take acting liberties with the persona in a way that won't present a disparity with the previous doctors...

Yay for Doctor Who...!

• 3 weeks later...