Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Who is Travis Buck's biological father?

Who is Travis Buck's biological father?   

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Travis Buck's biological father?

• Curtis Buck
    • Scott Slater
    • Robbie Hayes
    • Rich Crampton
    • Jake Pike
    • Miram Barnes
    • Greg Anders
    • Stefan Schluter
    • Other

Travis would have been conceived in July 1985, which does fit into the Man In Motion timeline.

Remind me who Miram Barnes is? 

I'm intrigued by the Jake Pike idea. He would have been 16 in 1985, so old enough to have a kid. Maybe he was a Cabana pool boy at the country club that the Buck family went to. 

Richard Crampton being Travis's father would be hilarious. Do Will and JJ know that Richard Crampton is JJ's half-brother? I know that Matt and Wade know this.

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

Initially, I thought immediately of Lark/Scott.  It popped into my head and I stated as much a chapter or two ago; but now I am not so sure.  The very reason that @GLH believes it will be Lark/Scott; is the very reason that I now doubt it.  It would be just too obvious.  

I do wonder why Brad seems to know or suspect something.  This made me wonder about Robbie; but then when I got to figuring out the time frame, Greg Anders would have been a good choice too.  

I suspect we will know sooner rather than later...

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Mark Arbour said:

Ryan Grafton's step father.

Oh, right, the racist Orange County Republican one.

I think my OG fancast was Clark Kent's dad from Smallville, as he looked at the time he did it.

spacer.png

John Kent looked gooooodddd those first couple seasons of Smallvile. Definitely DILF material. 

I pictured the pleasantly handsome All-American Guy with a charming facade hiding a really rotten person underneath.

• Like 4

Max Granger had a relationship with Lark and Brad. Maybe that is why both of them react to Travis. So I think a heterosexual moment of Max. If it was Greg then he would left him money like he did to Robbie and Marcel.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, chris571 said:

Max Granger had a relationship with Lark and Brad. Maybe that is why both of them react to Travis. So I think a heterosexual moment of Max. If it was Greg then he would left him money like he did to Robbie and Marcel.

Not if he didn't know like Robbie, Jeff, Bill.....

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..