Any ASIANS in GA?

markycielo

Haha thank you Posted Image

And beach resorts in the Philippines are amongst the best that I've ever been to!

Haha thank you Posted Image

And beach resorts in the Philippines are amongst the best that I've ever been to!

Oh cool! You've been here! Yeah well, the country side is really awesome... all the beaches and the landscape...

There are a lot of Asians on GA. A lot of American-born Asians as well as some from China, the Philippines, Japan, India (if they count), and other places.

There are a lot of Asians on GA. A lot of American-born Asians as well as some from China, the Philippines, Japan, India (if they count), and other places.

yaah! We count! Indian here. :)

yaah! We count! Indian here. Posted Image

Yeah of course! the asian continent is vast and diverse! i have a lot of indian friends... they are awesome + super smart + amazing business people + cook really awesome food!

American Asian here

Hey dude!

Yeah of course! the asian continent is vast and diverse! i have a lot of indian friends... they are awesome + super smart + amazing business people + cook really awesome food!

Hey dude!

Lol! I would be super happy, if I'm half that stuff! But yah! Asians rock! We Are The Future, Babes! ;)

Lol! I would be super happy, if I'm half that stuff! But yah! Asians rock! We Are The Future, Babes! Posted Image

Lol! I would be super happy, if I'm half that stuff! But yah! Asians rock! We Are The Future, Babes! Posted Image

part of my bucket list is to bathe in the Ganges... i know it's weird... but... you know... YOLO... still saving up...

part of my bucket list is to bathe in the Ganges... i know it's weird... but... you know... YOLO... still saving up...

um... *How to put this without hurting his feelings look* that may not be the best idea. The river is so polluted at places, you can recognize the smell miles away. Yet people still bathe in it for religious reasons, along with the corpses and all the flower and stuff and the industrial waste. So, if you are not thinking about taking a dip near Gomukh-Tapovan, the glacial source where it's still pure, not to mention freezing, I wouldn't recommend it. :D

um... *How to put this without hurting his feelings look* that may not be the best idea. The river is so polluted at places, you can recognize the smell miles away. Yet people still bathe in it for religious reasons, along with the corpses and all the flower and stuff and the industrial waste. So, if you are not thinking about taking a dip near Gomukh-Tapovan, the glacial source where it's still pure, not to mention freezing, I wouldn't recommend it. Posted Image

really? omg... well...i'll just wade in it then... i really wanna experience the whole spiritual cleansing that is said to accompany the river... i'll just bathe in disinfectant later... lol...

really? omg... well...i'll just wade in it then... i really wanna experience the whole spiritual cleansing that is said to accompany the river... i'll just bathe in disinfectant later... lol...

Lol! And I get a free patient... Yap! You should totally do it.

Asian bucket list item, for me would be walking the entire length of the great wall. Anyone want to join me.

Lol! And I get a free patient... Yap! You should totally do it.

lol.. yeah im definitely gonna do it... :)

Asian bucket list item, for me would be walking the entire length of the great wall. Anyone want to join me.

will you be providing snacks and refreshments? either ways im so in!

• Like 1

As a guy from Cajun country in Mississippi, my chances of meeting Asian people have been few and far between.

I'm grateful that GA has given us a place to get to know each other.

I've had a lot of fun and have been enriched by the experience.

Now... I just wish the Pacific were not quite so wide. Posted Image

• Like 1

As a guy from Cajun country in Mississippi, my chances of meeting Asian people have been few and far between.

so that's how you spell mississippi... :) ! my uncle and his family lived there for a bit... but they moved to TN...

How about we walk the entire length of The Great Wall Buffet and call it even Steven.

Posted Image

me likey chinese food... it's hard to cook though, you know, from scratch... this is definitely going into my list of awesome first date places....

We Indians do count, right?

so that's how you spell mississippi... Posted Image ! my uncle and his family lived there for a bit... but they moved to TN...

me likey chinese food... it's hard to cook though, you know, from scratch... this is definitely going into my list of awesome first date places....

It's not hard to cook Chinese, if you have the know how.... That sounds wrong for some reason....

Anyways, that Mississippi spelling comment reminds me of my early experience when I came to this country (that was like 20+ years ago, when I was still young...). An Indian (or at least from Indian sub-continent) schoolmate asked me how to spell Mississippi. Most peculiar conversation starter.... Like a proper lady, I let him spell it for me because it's pretty obvious he just wanted to impress (hmm..., does my homosexual tendency developed as early as that? Probably just the latent stage). Then he did it like a spelling bee champion. I just said, "Oh." Followed by awkward silence. The guy is handsome and smart, you got to give him credit for that, just too short....

As for buffet on your first date.... Sighs. I don't wanna gain 10 pounds after first date! On the plus side, you can feed your date with all the drumsticks you like.... (also sounds awfully wrong)

Your photo reminds me of a guy I used to work with. His name was also Mark, also Phillipino. I always thought he had a crush on me, because the way he talked to me (staring at my lips as if he wanted to take a nibble on them), though people said he had a girlfriend. (insert awkward silence)

Edited by Ashi
  • Like 1

Hey Japanese buffets are getting popular .. that will help dieting

I think he mean the fancy Chinese dishes ... but you won't get that in a buffet house.

Its more upscale and $$$ type places

It's not hard to cook Chinese, if you have the know how.... That sounds wrong for some reason....

As for buffet on your first date.... Sighs. I don't wanna gain 10 pounds after first date! On the plus side, you can feed your date with all the drumsticks you like.... (also sounds awfully wrong)

Anyways, that Mississippi spelling comment reminds me of my early experience when I came to this country (that was like 20+ years ago, when I was still young...). An Indian (or at least from Indian sub-continent) schoolmate asked me how to spell Mississippi. Most peculiar conversation starter.... Like a proper lady, I let him spell it for me because it's pretty obvious he just wanted to impress (hmm..., does my homosexual tendency developed as early as that? Probably just the latent stage). Then he did it like a spelling bee champion. I just said, "Oh." Followed by awkward silence. The guy is handsome and smart, you got to give him credit for that, just too short....

Your photo reminds me of a guy I used to work with. His name was also Mark, also Phillipino. I always thought he had a crush on me, because the way he talked to me (staring at my lips as if he wanted to take a nibble on them), though people said he had a girlfriend. (insert awkward silence)

Yeah well.. we Filipino Mark's are awesome... the best of our kind, you know. lol... i know how to cook the basic chinese dishes.... noodles, stir fries, rice dishes and stuff... but not the really complicated ones and the desserts...

And about him staring at your lips... maybe they're just so fabulous that it was turning him gay... lol...

We Indians do count, right?

Of course!!!! Indians are Asians!!!! and are awesome asians at that!

And about him staring at your lips... maybe they're just so fabulous that it was turning him gay... lol...

I WISH!!! But in reality, I thought every guy I had a crush on I turned them straight.... I bet church leaders love me as the cure for homosexuality. I am more popular among girls (and married women), which is such a cruel joke....

Yeah, Filipino Mark's rock. I met that Mark one more time after I quit that job. He was still the same guy I used to know and still talked like he was this close to ask me out on a date, but for some reason he didn't. Honestly I was on pseudo listening mode when i met him, because I kept thinking he had a girlfriend (though he never mentioned that to me directly), and he was younger than me, so I kind of didn't want him to be interested in me (I had my heart broken before with guys turned out to be straight and listened to too many horror stories of guys fell in love with married men...). So now I think of it, maybe I had my chance to turn him gay. LOL! Nah, you can't turn anyone gay or turn them straight....

chill and no-fuss places are ideal for first dates...!

The ideal first date could be some homemade Chinese cooking as well. Just an idea.

Hey Japanese buffets are getting popular .. that will help dieting

Why everyone thinks I am on a diet! Even my mother says, "You eat like a girl." What's wrong with eating just the right amount?

In high end Kroger stores in Mississippi, they are beginning to put in sushi bars.

I saw a man go up to one, look and turn around disgusted.

I asked him what the deal was and he said that bait is entirely too expensive.

I WISH!!! But in reality, I thought every guy I had a crush on I turned them straight.... I bet church leaders love me as the cure for homosexuality. I am more popular among girls (and married women), which is such a cruel joke....

Yeah, Filipino Mark's rock. I met that Mark one more time after I quit that job. He was still the same guy I used to know and still talked like he was this close to ask me out on a date, but for some reason he didn't. Honestly I was on pseudo listening mode when i met him, because I kept thinking he had a girlfriend (though he never mentioned that to me directly), and he was younger than me, so I kind of didn't want him to be interested in me (I had my heart broken before with guys turned out to be straight and listened to too many horror stories of guys fell in love with married men...). So now I think of it, maybe I had my chance to turn him gay. LOL! Nah, you can't turn anyone gay or turn them straight....

The ideal first date could be some homemade Chinese cooking as well. Just an idea.

Why everyone thinks I am on a diet! Even my mother says, "You eat like a girl." What's wrong with eating just the right amount?

the cure for homosexuality... lol

for first dates id on't want to seem overly eager... and cooking would send that message... lol maybe it's just me... i like playing hard to get...

and on the attracting women... lol when i was 18 and i went to clubs, the women who hit on me were usually 30+ years old... lol...

:)

Chinese food isn't hard to cook from scratch. Well let me reword and ask a few questions. Do you cook? Do you cook often? What do you cook? Can you follow directions? Do you have a good tongue palate? What's your cooking background?

I say Chinese is as hard as Italian or as easy as American crusine (< sp? too lazy to check). Why do you think it's hard? If it's a difficulty in finding ingredients from where you live... then its not really hard to cook but rather hard to find the right stuff to cook with.

As someone who cooks a lot of loves food, I say Chinese is very simple. But for a non cooker, Chinese could be very hard, but I bet Italian or Mexican, etc. would be hard for those folks too. :P

Why do you think it's hard? Maybe I can give a few tips... :D

P.S. 誰かがアジアの人を言いましたか? Posted Image or leuti hab tsuah peb? (I just gave major clues to my identity... don't tell anyone outside this forum... :D)

* Eating out usually means a fatter diet and a thinner wallet

* Eating at home its mama duty to FATTEN you up ... anti-six pack abs

looking skinny makes them think your getting sick or unhealthy or poor

they wants u fat like bouda .. also synonymous with being rich