Openly Gay Actors

Myr

Ah, Ra and his cladly dressed harem of males + 1 young Egyptologist

Personally, Travolta is likely, but I rather not. He's one of the Hollywood actors I would least like to know is gay after the crap that was "Battlefied Earth". Yes, I remember that movie and remember leaving the theatre midway with half the audience. Even Quentin Tarantino couldn't save him after that flop.

As for actors that I think are gay, Haley Joel Osment is nearing the top of my list lately.

For me, I wish these guys are gay:

Tobey Maguire, I wish, but he's a happily married and stable straight guy from most vantage points. A pity.

Robert Pattinson, gay guys and teen girls wish, think Kristen Stewart is a cover either for a gay lover or another girl. He seems nice enough without heavy news articles on outside stuff, but who knows, he could be a real creep in life.

As for actors that I think are gay, Haley Joel Osment is nearing the top of my list lately.

Why Haley? Just curious because he's def the first boy I ever had a crush on when I saw A.I. (I was confused with my emotions Posted Image)

OH! He's playing a gay guy in a movie coming out!?!?!

I just can't believe it, there is NO WAY George Takei and Chris Colfer are gay.

George Takei is gay. He has been with his husband since the mid 1980s and they married about 4 years ago.

Why Haley? Just curious because he's def the first boy I ever had a crush on when I saw A.I. (I was confused with my emotions Posted Image)

OH! He's playing a gay guy in a movie coming out!?!?!

Me too! :D

A.I and sixth sense made me a fan.

As for why, well it's little things like how he didn't have any long term girlfriends during his prime teenage years, his voice acting of Sora in Kingdom hearts (Yes, I think there was subtext between him and Riku, I also thought David Gallagher might be gay or bi, too, maybe they were dating at one point), and to top it all off he's so empathetic in all his roles.

George Takei is gay. He has been with his husband since the mid 1980s and they married about 4 years ago.

Uh I do believe that was sarcasm given that Chris Colfer is a screaming queen and George Takei has been outspoken for years.

Me too! Posted Image

A.I and sixth sense made me a fan.

As for why, well it's little things like how he didn't have any long term girlfriends during his prime teenage years, his voice acting of Sora in Kingdom hearts (Yes, I think there was subtext between him and Riku, I also thought David Gallagher might be gay or bi, too, maybe they were dating at one point), and to top it all off he's so empathetic in all his roles.

Don't forget Second Hand Lions and Jungle Book 2! I never even saw Jungle 1 but because Haley was in it...

Hahaha! Sora and Riku are totally gay together and it makes me really want David and Haley to be together in real life. The only info I ever saw about them was a picture Brittany Snow took with them and Hayden and he accidentally walked in during one of Haley's sessions.