sharing love for bikers everywhere

Scarab

Has anyone really wondered what it takes to be a rider? Yeah sure, there's a lot of skill that goes into it, but besides that, to truly commit to the thrill is really something else.

I'm not rider, i shall be soon enough, i had my taste of it, since preparing for it since i was a wee lad. they are moments in my life where my passion is reinvigorated by random events, i talked to a great guy they other day for a few good minutes(more or less a stranger to me). We both shared the same love, and while he was many years my senior and had a wealth of experience about a world which i am now stepping into, we found common ground on simply having the balls to do it Posted Image

When you refer to bikers, are you talking about bicycles or motorcycles? Both sets of riders are often referred to as bikers.

I used to do a lot of motorsports before my vision went to hell, but most of that video was well outside anything I would ever try. Haven't ridden on a street bike since my ex banned me (for good reason). Had a ninja 250 at one point. Link apparently on the dot >. miss that bike.

Edited by Houdinii

250s are great starter bikes, i plan to get a CBR 250 myself.

if you vision was going tho i think ex did a good thing by keeping you off of them