I think my chapter review states how I felt about the chapter.

On relationships, it was surely a bitter lesson for Peter learn that Percival was trying to use him for his own gain. Unfortunately, betrayal is not unusual. That is why our society holds those in long-term relationships in such esteem as we know how difficult it is.

• Like 1

Peter is a happy prince and reconciled with his father after coming out and being further reassured in the latest chapter. Hopefully, the full day of work will be guaged a success when tested in the next chapter.

Again, I want more!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The latest chapter is up and does not disappoint. It is another very quick read which means that it flows very well. Good job Andy!

I especially liked how the other wizards were able to surprise Farrell in their attack on the shield and your clear description of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw it today. The distractions of getting back from Branson and getting ready for Thanksgiving is my excuse and I am sticking to it!

Thanks for a wonderful story and I am looking forward to the next book in the saga! DDK

• 3 weeks later...

After some back and forth with a few of the people who read the story and made comments, it's been decided by the publisher and myself that we are going to change the title to The Last Grand Master.

The biggest reason, which is something I raised in a PM to some of the readers and with the publisher, is that "Honorus" is a made up word and might deter folks from picking up the book.  The head of the editing department agreed.  So after some discussion and back and forth we agreed on the new title.  

Thus far, through one round of editing, nothing much has changed except some words here and there, but no major scene rewrites.  Have to see what the next editor comes up with.

Andy

• Like 1