HAHAH

Y_B

But at the same time, I can't wait to see what this kid looks like at 18 Posted Image

When he's 18, you will be 33. Can't wait to see what you look like then. HAHAH

• Site Administrator

He'll look like Justin Bieber...

On Wednesday I was getting ID'ed and I said to the bouncer, "I just LOVE getting carded when I'm pushing 30 years old." I was totally sarcastic. It's annoying as f*ck. I'm thinking about dying my hair grey just to avoid it.

On Wednesday I was getting ID'ed and I said to the bouncer, "I just LOVE getting carded when I'm pushing 30 years old." I was totally sarcastic. It's annoying as f*ck. I'm thinking about dying my hair grey just to avoid it.

Hey, once you're a 30+ individual you'd smile when you get carded. I wish I could get carded.... (*sighs*)

Whether I get carded or not depends on the last time I shaved. I love when it happens though. For about five minutes after the person who asked is my new favorite person, lol.

On topic: Cute video, but it would have been WAY funnier if the kid was doing one of those Eminem raps where he raps about killing his girlfriend. Kids + vulgarity = teh lulz.

The Kid will probably look fine, but Y_B, you're turning into a cradle robber :P

Sadly, I never get carded, I just look older :(

I buck the Asian trend on aging and shoe sizes (I'm a size 11.5 to 12, most Asian guys I know max out at 10)

The Kid will probably look fine, but Y_B, you're turning into a cradle robber Posted Image

Sadly, I never get carded, I just look older Posted Image

I buck the Asian trend on aging and shoe sizes (I'm a size 11.5 to 12, most Asian guys I know max out at 10)

Hey, I'm juss sayin...there's nothing wrong with recognizing when someone's heading in a good direction.

Sooooo does that mean you also break the Asian trend on...you know? I mean..you got the big feet thing going :)

(I'm a 9 1/2......shoe size that is :D)

Sometimes I don't get carded at restaurants. But that's probably just because they figure that since I'm ordering drinks, and not being shy or weird about it, I either am old enough or have a good fake...so either way i'd be getting my drinks so they may as well just skip the carding.

I'm happy to look younger, the only noticeable inconvenience is in my line of work, which like Beys said can be a hurdle because looking young = being an amateur and that makes building a solid clientele a little harder. The age/look factor probably applies to most fields unless you're one of those people who work independently and quietly.

When he's 18, you will be 33. Can't wait to see what you look like then. HAHAH

Hey, once you're a 30+ individual you'd smile when you get carded. I wish I could get carded.... (*sighs*)

He'll look as hot as ever :D

and Awe... *kisses Ashi's forehead* It's ok, you still look good... ^_^

If I get carded these days, it's because I requested a senior discount. Posted Image I think some retailers train their cashiers to do that as a PR gimmick.

You twenty-somethings are going to feel good every time someone guesses your age as being less than 30, 40, 50, etc. I'm sure you will learn to deal with it.

Shoe size 10; the old wives' tale has its exceptions. Posted Image

Edited by MikeL

• Site Administrator

Oh yeah, you can definitely tell the places that PR their employees to sucker in people. I've been 'Miss' before, with a wedding ring on and 2 kids. Yeah right, I'm a miss. Pfffft. I don't get carded, but then I haven't since I was about 16. I've always looked older, and I hung out with older people, so it never was an issue. Nowadays they card everyone for liquor though. I'm not a fan of rap, but even I had to laugh at that video.