Which is a good anti-virus security program?

I work in IT and we haven't been impressed by Microsoft Security Essentials aka Forefront Client Security for corporate customers. I like AVG, Avast, and Nod32 myself.

That being said, I would concur with others that MalwareBytes is a great program!

• Like 1

I work in IT and we haven't been impressed by Microsoft Security Essentials aka Forefront Client Security for corporate customers. I like AVG, Avast, and Nod32 myself.

That being said, I would concur with others that MalwareBytes is a great program!

I can second that. I had Avast Home edition on my personal comps and NOD32 by Eset on the work laptop and I was always satisfied (and clean). AVG is also a good option, though it didn't have a free Home version for a long time, so I wasn't using it.

Kaspersky should be very effective but like JamesSavik I don't trust the Russians. :P