Open Club  ·  281 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Paternity Narrator Schedule

I've got the rough drafts of several future chapters done, so I thought I'd post this list so you know what to expect:

Chapter 53: Wade

Chapter 54: Will

Chapter 55: Will

Chapter 56: Wade

Chapter 57: Wade

Chapter 58: Will

Chapter 59: Wade

Chapter 60: Will

Chapter 61: Will

Chapter 62: Will

Chapter 63: Will

Chapter 64: Will

Chapter 65: Wade

• Like 1

Mark: You certainly seem to keep your beta readers and editor busy. Over the past 3 years I have been repeatedly astonished at your output. Realizing you accomplish this while still leading a life, raising a family and working professionally boggles my mind.

Mark: You certainly seem to keep your beta readers and editor busy. Over the past 3 years I have been repeatedly astonished at your output. Realizing you accomplish this while still leading a life, raising a family and working professionally boggles my mind.

Thanks. There are times when I'll get in a groove, and things will flow naturally. When that happens, I can spin out some serious chapters. When it doesn't, well, that's when we have delays.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..