I'm an iPerson

Hayden L

sounds like this release will be an update not a iphone 6

It is likely this new phone will be called the iPhone 5S, and feature a similar physical design to the iPhone 5. Rumored improvements include a faster processor, longer battery life, and a better camera with a dual-LED flash. The phone will likely ship running Apple’s new iOS 7, and a built-in fingerprint reader has been expected since Apple’s acquisition of AuthenTec last year. Among other possibilities, a fingerprint reader will likely be used to unlock the phone.

It isn’t clear if the September 10 event will also be used to introduce the rumored iPhone 5C, a lower cost version of the iPhone 5 with a plastic back. The next version of Mac OS X, Mavericks, also expected in the coming weeks, is not believed to make an appearance at the iPhone event.

Apple iOS Security Defeated By Sneaky App

Four computer security researchers from the Georgia Institute of Technology have demonstrated that they can create malicious apps that can avoid detection by Apple's app review process.
In "Jekyll on iOS: When Benign Apps Become Evil", a paper presented at the Usenix Security '13 conference, Tielei Wang, Kangjie Lu, Long Lu, Simon Chung, and Wenke Lee describe how they were able to create apps that can be exploited remotely through program paths that did not exist during the app review process. The researchers call these "Jekyll apps," because they conceal their malicious side.
The researchers propose a stricter execution environment, along the lines of the way Google limits Native Client code, even as they express doubts about the ease with which Apple could accomplish this, due to the tightly coupled nature of public and private frameworks in iOS. They also advocate for more finely-grained use of security techniques like address space layout randomization (ASLR), permission models and control-flow integrity (CFI). Finally, they suggest that Apple adopt a type-safe programming language like Java to protect against low-level memory errors such as buffer overflows.

Apple Inc appears to have signed up the most important mobile carrier in the world
Who cares about a gold iPhone?

Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has much bigger news for Apple.

In his latest report, Kuo says the next iPhone will be available on China Mobile, the world’s biggest carrier, and the most important carrier in China.

The biggest problem has with its iPhone business is distribution. It stopped adding big new carriers in 2011. This has limited its sales globally.

after their first phone call ... they clicked lol??

the two is planing to date each other

already talking about size n pillow talk

who's the carey grant lol

Icahn plans dinner tete-a-tete with Apple's Cook on buyback size
Apple Inc. (AAPL) said it bought navigation-software company Embark Inc., part of an effort to improve the performance of its mapping system after a bungled debut last year.
“Apple buys smaller technology companies from time to time, and we generally do not discuss our purpose or plans,” said Kristin Huguet, a spokeswoman for Apple.
Terms of the deal weren’t disclosed.
Edited by hh5

I read that the gold iphone will be a big hit in India and China because apparently it's very popular in those 2 countries, both of which have a large amount of people to purchase the phone.

your right ... it will give them the belief they are rich ... if u visited their place of religion u will see gold or silver color there

( i think the phone would be gold plated ... it would really cost more if it was pure gold )

I read that the gold iphone will be a big hit in India and China because apparently it's very popular in those 2 countries, both of which have a large amount of people to purchase the phone.

It's going to be anodized on just like the silver and slate is now. It definitely won't be real gold but I'm not sure what its made out of since it's a champagne color and not a GOLD gold.

anodized on top of plastic?

It's going to be anodized on just like the silver and slate is now. It definitely won't be real gold but I'm not sure what its made out of since it's a champagne color and not a GOLD gold.

1:36 PM | by Carrie Mihalcik Poll: What do you think of the iPhone 5S?
?Apple has done it again!
?Not impressed
?I'm happy with my Android phone

c7e9669c-251f-4b76-84e1-961a171bafae.jpg

Edited by hh5

mmmm the case better not hold finger prints .... lol who needs fingers but it won't get past thermal print .. cold dead fingers won't work

caller scared when iphone5S(tolen) they will chop your fingers to unlock your phone
imagine iphone family being mugged and 40 fingers are missing

Meanwhile, TechInAsia observes Apple's Chinese site will be selling the 16GB iPhone 5C for an unsubsidized RMB4488 ($735), or just $131 less than the 16GB 5S. In the U.S., the 5C starts at $549 unsubsidized. It doesn't look as if Apple is willing to greatly sacrifice its margins to take share from cheaper Android hardware.

AAPL

494.64 -11.53 (-2.28%)
After Hours: 493.57 -1.07 (-0.22%)
Sep 10, 6:14PM EDT  
NASDAQ real-time data - Disclaimer

Range 489.50 - 507.45
52 week 385.10 - 705.07
Open 506.20
Vol / Avg. 26.50M/12.56M
Mkt cap 449.35B
P/E 12.35

the market speaks 13 pts down ,,, so will apple go down to 465? instead of 565 - 600

what no ipad 5, no watch release today?

2:26 PM by Carrie Mihalcik
Poll: How do you feel about Apple after this event?
?Apple is still the leading innovator
?Apple is trailing behind

Edited by hh5