A strange looking bird keeps sitting outside your bedroom window and sings loudly each morning. You finally looked it up and can’t find it anywhere online. What is the bird and what does it want with you?

Craws can fly, sparrows can fly oh and unicorns can fly but they can't definitely sing, so my lovely flying singing clock is not a unicorn, and I know craws are supposed to be black or some shade of black nothing lavender, and as far as I can remember sparrows are small, nothing like the feathery three foot companion of mine. So I have to think of something big….how about an ostrich? Well, I guess that's too big. I stare at the open google page and I can't even think of a word to search. For an entire month, I've been having company each and every morning, at exactly 6:30, this huge lavender bird like animal sits on the edge of the window and sings. The first few times it arrived at the same time as my alarm clock went off so I missed the loud whining song but it somehow figured out the alarm and started arriving a few minutes early, mourning in its melodic voice.

I'm lucky to be a morning person and have a habit of doing all the cramming in the wee hours otherwise my beloved visitor would do his best to wake me up, and this is not a guess, just a personal experience that I don't want to repeat. You know, there was this time I had to stay awake for several nights to study for some complicated test so after I was done with the test, I practically passed out as soon as I got home. I had all the intention of sleeping until afternoon and then have a quick lunch before starting on some new books. Everything was fine till the clock showed 6:30 and there was this head crushing song that I couldn't tune out no matter how hard I pulled the pillow upon my head. Of course the song ended as soon as I got outta bed, put on some clothes and started my morning coffee. He even checked on me half an hour later making sure I didn't go back to bed. Actually I didn't go back to sleep not because of him nut because he reminded me of an important deadline I'd clean forgotten. So I'm not really complaining about Levi, I mean my mysterious visitor. He's more like my personal assistant and surely he's a he since he checks me out every morning and he has a thing for jeans. So what was I looking for again? Uh huh a lavender bird acting like a PA.I probably have to add him on Wikie.