Liliger!

Celethiel

You. Did. Not. Just call you Raja dumb. LOL

Raja's a tiger-tiger, though, isn't he?

Yes Raja is a tiger tiger, but Liger's are supposedly very docile and placid like the character in the movie. you can't be all snuggly like that with a real tiger and not expect at some point to lose your head. Yes i understand there are rare exceptions, but Liger's are supposed to be really friendly.

i do not condone anyone tries to keep a big cat or wild animal as a pet. just so we're clear. cute kittens though

• Like 1

Yes Raja is a tiger tiger, but Liger's are supposedly very docile and placid like the character in the movie. you can't be all snuggly like that with a real tiger and not expect at some point to lose your head. Yes i understand there are rare exceptions, but Liger's are supposed to be really friendly.

i do not condone anyone tries to keep a big cat or wild animal as a pet. just so we're clear. cute kittens though

JUST making sure. ;)

Bad as having a wolf for a snuggle partner huh?

• Like 1

I watched a documentary about ligers. Ligers grow as big as they are because lions and tigers have this gene inhibitor that limits their growth, compared to ligers where the genes just exponentially is let loose. And they're are fast and as dangerous (if not, more dangerous) as their counterpart lions and tigers in the wild. But can you imagine if you see a Liger out in the Prairie lands of the Savannah Africa. They'd probably wipe out the whole elephant, rhino and giraffe population. Ligers hunting in packs is intriguingly horrendous. Imagine these 15 feet cats straddling on your back. If I were an elephant, I'd wish I was Dumbo and fly away to safety.

I think they have this disclosed agreement with tamers and zoo's not to let out any ligers out in the open or release them from captivity. I'd rather they stay cute, cuddly, and lovely as they are. Rather than succumbing to their natural instincts of hunting in the wild like their parents.

I watched a documentary about ligers. Ligers grow as big as they are because lions and tigers have this gene inhibitor that limits their growth, compared to ligers where the genes just exponentially is let loose. And they're are fast and as dangerous (if not, more dangerous) as their counterpart lions and tigers in the wild. But can you imagine if you see a Liger out in the Prairie lands of the Savannah Africa. They'd probably wipe out the whole elephant, rhino and giraffe population. Ligers hunting in packs is intriguingly horrendous. Imagine these 15 feet cats straddling on your back. If I were an elephant, I'd wish I was Dumbo and fly away to safety.

I think they have this disclosed agreement with tamers and zoo's not to let out any ligers out in the open or release them from captivity. I'd rather they stay cute, cuddly, and lovely as they are. Rather than succumbing to their natural instincts of hunting in the wild like their parents.

They can't breed, we're safe. Ligers are a genetic dead end, and since their natural parents live on different continents, i think we're pretty safe.

They can't breed, we're safe. Ligers are a genetic dead end, and since their natural parents live on different continents, i think we're pretty safe.

From what I watched, the male ligers are not sterile but the female are sterile. There was one incident when a female Liger in Munich got pregnant and produced a Li-Liger. The obvious father was a Lion and the mother was a Liger. The limits to cross-breeding is if both parents are ligers. Male ligers do have testosterone in them but apparently still cannot reproduce beyond the genetic make-up of their genes.

All you need really is a group of female ligers and 1 male lion to make up a liger pride. Then BAM! Pokemon begins. Haha.