Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you not one, but TWO Benedict Cumberbatch

INSEPARABLE

Starring Benedict Cumberbatch (twice) and Natalie Press. Really rather excellent short film. Made me a little bit weepy.

That was rather conceited, compassionate and humbling all in turn.

Edited by Ron

This is my last nod to this topic. As you all probably know already, Benedict is the voice and movement of Smaug in the new 'The Hobbit' move this December. I ran into this (below) when running around the web looking for anything related to that. This is Cumberbatch reading 'Ode To a Nightingale'. I had no idea that his voice was so mellifluous. This is perhaps best listened to with a pair of good quality headphones. It resonates in your head. HEAR it is:

http://benedict-cumberbatch-voice.tumblr.com/post/53480681873/omg

Just so masculine and beautiful.

This is my last nod to this topic. As you all probably know already, Benedict is the voice and movement of Smaug in the new 'The Hobbit' move this December. I ran into this (below) when running around the web looking for anything related to that. This is Cumberbatch reading 'Ode To a Nightingale'. I had no idea that his voice was so mellifluous. This is perhaps best listened to with a pair of good quality headphones. It resonates in your head. HEAR it is:

http://benedict-cumberbatch-voice.tumblr.com/post/53480681873/omg

Just so masculine and beautiful.

Mellifluous is the word indeed. Benedict's voice is one of the great gifts to mankind. I could listen to him reading stuff for hours. He's got some audiobooks, too. I have some Sherlock Holmes stories ('fanfiction', not written by ACD) with him reading that I got off of Audible. Gorgeous.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i don't know Cumberbatch looks too serious, and to me he don't look that handsome

He's not. Physically, he looks a bit like an otter. But he is a marvellous actor, and I dare you to watch him in a proper dramatic role, such as Sherlock, and not fall instantly in love with him. He is also very charismatic, open and frequently goofy in interviews and on chat shows. He was wonderful on Graham Norton a couple of weeks ago, along with Jack Whitehall and Harrison Ford (who for the first time in his life actually seemed to kind of enjoy the PR bit).

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...