Daniel Radcliffe distancing Harry Potter w Gay Sex

hh5

I've watched the trailer of this film. Pretty interesting plot. I don't really get why they let him wear glasses if he's planning on distancing himself to the harry potter films, wherein all I could see was Harry Potter.

However, I will watch this. Because . . . Haha.

• Like 1

waa you will be attending wizarding office hours to see if he waves his wand?

I've watched the trailer of this film. Pretty interesting plot. I don't really get why they let him wear glasses if he's planning on distancing himself to the harry potter films, wherein all I could see was Harry Potter.

However, I will watch this. Because . . . Haha.

• Like 1

I read about him doing gay scenes on the Web, part of my Potter-fangirl side screamed out :D

Can't wait for the movie and the famous case with Carr :D

Edited by W_L

waa you will be attending wizarding office hours to see if he waves his wand?

Are you accusing me that the only reason why I'm watching this film is because . . . errmmm . . . Fine! I don't have the strength to be defensive right now. Yes! Whatever it is you're thinking. I've always thought that the elder wand was always in Harry's possession. I finally see it doing some engarde leviosa action.

I'mma see some levitating.

thats a hermione thing

Are you accusing me that the only reason why I'm watching this film is because . . . errmmm . . . Fine! I don't have the strength to be defensive right now. Yes! Whatever it is you're thinking. I've always thought that the elder wand was always in Harry's possession. I finally see it doing some engarde leviosa action.

I'mma see some levitating.

is the reason yer going is to see a really hairy potter with muscles of the 1940s? The director didn't want them to nair or wax themselves.

Edited by hh5

I like DR. Despite his huge wealth and mega success he still seems like a regular guy you could have a chat with in a pub who's probably still in touch with his old mates. Part of what makes him so attractive - apart from "little" Daniel :P - is his willingness to poke fun at himself, like in this radio interview, and in Ricky Gervais's Extras.  Contrast him with so many mega movie stars who are so up themselves, living in their security guarded mansions cut off from the rest of society.

• Like 1

I like DR. Despite his huge wealth and mega success he still seems like a regular guy you could have a chat with in a pub who's probably still in touch with his old mates. Part of what makes him so attractive - apart from "little" Daniel :P - is his willingness to poke fun at himself, like in this radio interview, and in Ricky Gervais's Extras.  Contrast him with so many mega movie stars who are so up themselves, living in their security guarded mansions cut off from the rest of society.

I hate to admit it - but I agree with Zombie ;)  He seems to be a really nice guy, down to Earth

• Like 1