[DomLuka] With Trust Predictions

OK so I know we've only read one chapter so far, and I guess in a way we don't even know what the central "theme" is going to be about. But I thought now would be a fun, if very premature, time to make predictions for how it's going to end up. So here's mine:

-Nelson and Milo eventually end up together.

-Haily and Jame eventually end up together.

-Caleb freaks out when he finds out Nelson is gay, and much of the storyline is about them working it out.

-Joe takes it well, and shows some of that fierce loyalty to his friends that was hinted at.

-Haily initially freaks out. Jame, who is of course already ok with Milo, helps her sort out her feelings. I'm guessing that during the course of this that's when their relationship develops.

-Look for Caleb to be serious trouble, and feel extremely isolated from his friends when all the above things occur (bestfriend being gay, Haily (who I get the impression is basically like a sister to him), dating his rival, and Joe mostly being ok with these things).

-I'm thinking somehow an important dream is going to figure into this and that'll help him (Caleb) work stuff out.

-It'll be interesting to see what happens with Nelson and Milo both being artists, and maybe I'm just being silly and overly-romantic, but I'm thinking they're going to "collaborate" to recreate the paintings lost in the first chapter.

-I have no guesses whatsoever about what specific roles Nelson's family (and Leanna) will play, but I suspect mostly supportive ones.

So that's what I think. LOL in 30 or 40 chapters it'll be fun to look back and see how wrong (or maybe partly right) our guess are.

Love the new story! Have an awesome day everyone and take care!

Kevin

Nelson and Milo get community service, lots of strife.

If Milo is gay so is Jame, and there already hanging speedos at the hangman.

I bet Milo ends up at nelson's house and is the snoopy type.

I don't think Nelson's primary love intrest is in the first chapter. I'm betting hes a college buddy of his older brothers.

There hows that?

OR, Dom could shock us...

Nelson stays in the closet, never has a relationship. :o

They all get community service, and still hate each other.

And in the end, they're invited to a long lost friend's wedding.

The story closes with Luke and Rory tying the knot :wub:

LRITE forever!

Edited by hi_college_guy

LRITE forever!

i think you mean Rory and Seth tying the knot... Just correcting a simple mistake! :D

-Nate

Edited by NateB
i think assface and mr. niceass (if they're gay) might be a couple. and maybe thats why caleb dont like assface. some thing happened between them and now caleb is trying to hide something by have alot of sex lol.

theres mine lol

LRITE forever!

:lol::wub::lol: i agree!!! (this comment had me giggling for, like, fifteen minutes, btw)

chris

Naw, Seth will be at the wedding, but he'll leave early to go pick up a drunk Aaron.

That will not be the case! its Rory and Seth "'til death do they part"

-Nate

Edited by NateB
i think you mean Rory and Seth tying the knot... Just correcting a simple mistake! :D

-Nate

You're soooo right

Naw, Seth will be at the wedding, but he'll leave early to go pick up a drunk Aaron.

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Aaron might be drunk, but I predict he'll be at the wedding and Grandma Alice will kick his you know what to keep him away from her man, Luke

-Nate

Bingo ! :ranger: :ranger:

Ok, now back to With Trust, I think that Joe is secretly gay and he was jealous that Jame and Milo were hanging out. That's why he did it.........the next stop for Jame and Joe will be jail, and the rest are going to be set free because Joe was the driver who fled from the rent a cop and Jame is the one who smashed the windshield with the jack........oh, well, Caleb might go to jail for being drunk and fighting

-Nate

:off:

Let's all keep this thread about 'With Trust' :P ...Not on Natey & Nicky's crazy fantasies. :blink:

Vic the Domaholic

Edited by naper_vic

First I want to say THANKS!!! to Dom for this new addition. It was a FINE read!!! As to any predictions I think they are all gay and in the closet, and it will be a free for all to see who ends up with who (need another girl though so Haily will have a girl friend). :2thumbs:

Peace,

Mike

Either Jame and Milo are together or they are cousins. Obviously Chad is very supportive of Nelson, as are their parents and Leanna, and I think if Nelson tells his friend what's up and it goes sour (if he even tells them at all, I don't see any reason why he would at this point) then it is possible that Leanna will become a big part of his life at his parents' request. Beyond that, I really can't, and won't say much in regards to the future of the story...