Tidal Wave- Purdue Gymnastics Team

methodwriter85

Yeah. The main guy in this video has been showing off his torso online since he was jailbait:

I think I found that video when I was looking up videos for "I Want It That Way". It was actually an internet meme years back for guys to lip-synch to Backstreet Boys videos and I enjoyed the hell out of it.

If you check out his videos he's basically shirtless in every single one. LOL. He clearly knows how to play up to his strengths.

Edited by methodwriter85

• Site Administrator

Enjoy them why you can. Naked flesh apparently is not allowed in the forums of GA, so I expect the prude police to close this down soon...

I don't believe there is any rules or prude police here that would disallow this topic. Looking at the images, there is no full nudity and it doesn't appear to be underage people in practically nothing.

Here is a direct quote from the rules regarding this:

Just to be completely clear: neither naked pictures, nor links to naked pictures of any kind will be allowed for any reason at any time.

So enjoy the bare chested guys ;)

• Like 1

I don't believe there is any rules or prude police here that would disallow this topic. Looking at the images, there is no full nudity and it doesn't appear to be underage people in practically nothing.

Yeah, when he was in high school, he did a video lip-syncing to "Man, I Feel Like A Woman" with his diving team while wearing a speedo and I seriously wasn't going to link  to that because it verged into questionable as some of his teammates looked like they were 12.

This guy is clearly proud of what he has and loves showing it off, and for that we should all be grateful. LOL.

Edited by methodwriter85