Gay Valentines

Y_B

It was all about promoting a lubricant.  When they do something similar to promote something more mainstream, like buying a car or a house (or maybe even pizza),  then I'll be impressed.  As for it's vaue to the people selling gun oil, I suppose it's flying off the shelves at lightning speed.  Sometimes I just have two views on stuff like this, and it makes it hard to be objective, if being objective is even possible with something like this.

It was all about promoting a lubricant.  When they do something similar to promote something more mainstream, like buying a car or a house (or maybe even pizza),  then I'll be impressed.  As for it's vaue to the people selling gun oil, I suppose it's flying off the shelves at lightning speed.  Sometimes I just have two views on stuff like this, and it makes it hard to be objective, if being objective is even possible with something like this.

You really DO love pizza, don't you, Chris? *grin*

• Like 2

thanx you insulted the under 25s and made the over 25s feel old all in one sentence...

How did he insult either group? He basically said young guys get horny easily and like to have sex on a whim. Well, if you have ever spent a day in reality you know that is true. Its nothing to be ashamed of either, it is just how younger guys are biologically programed. I can't speak for the accuracy of the older crowd comment, but I have a feeling that Dave is probably right. Again, its nothing to be ashamed about either. 

• Like 1