Ok I just had a realization.I have been saying for weeks that I would not mind rory being with Seth or Luke, but when Luke said it was Dave my heart broke because I realized I really wanted it to be Rory. And by the last statement in the chapter he may actually have fealings for Rory, and if thats the case Woo Hoo. I feal bad for saying it but I guess deep down I have always wanted Rory to be with Luke. I love Seth dont get me wrong. All I know Is that I have to go with LRITE. I am a LRITE supporter. and wats even more odd is I feal like I am betraying Seth by saying that :blink: Like I said before I will be happy with Luke or Seth, but I hope its Luke, But Dom if thats what your gunna do is make Rory with Luke please dont hurt Seth to bad :D

I agreed with you almost word for word. Except that the words I'd change would be:

Ok I just had a realization.I have been saying for weeks that I would not mind rory being with Seth or Luke, but when Luke said it was Dave my heart lept with joy because I realized I really didn't want it to be Rory. And by the last statement in the chapter he may actually have fealings for Rory, and if thats the case ohh noo. I feal bad for saying it but I guess deep down I have always wanted Rory to be with Seth. I love Luke dont get me wrong. All I know Is that I have to go with SRITE. I am a SRITE supporter. and wats even more odd is I feal like I am betraying Luke by saying that :blink: Like I said before I will be happy with Luke or Seth, but I hope its Seth, But Dom if thats what your gunna do is make Rory with Seth please dont hurt Luke to bad :D

***Finally jumps off the fence and into SRITE territory once and for all***

**Sigh*** it really has been quite a ride, but watching Rory struggle with his feelings in the last chapter I realized how upset I'd be if he broke up with Seth to be with Luke. Then when it looked like Luke liked (only) Dave - I must say I was relieved.

so i just dont know what to say any more dom, you have rendered me speechless.

Welcome to the board Nick! LOL and I in no way mean to poke fun at you, but I couldn't help but notice the irony that in your first post you used the phrase: "you have rendered me speechless" :P:boy:

Somewhere in this chapter.. I really got the feeling that Rory has cheater-tendencies... If he cheats on Seth.. I'll kill him. 0:)

And I'll help you hide the body!

It seems like things are starting to build up to a climax, with Rory about to get his driver's license, the "family vacation" coming up in just a few days, the whole Rory/Seth/Luke "feelings" thing coming to a head, etc.

LOL you and that climax; you've been announcing its coming for the last 5 chapters at least! :P:boy:

:hug: Don't worry I'm sure you'll get it sooner or later ;)

When was Dave's birthday? Did I miss a party...Damn. 0:)

I wondered that myself. I guess it's slightly possible that since Seth is such a peripheral member of the group (or was at the time anyway), that he didn't really know who's party it was. More likely though it's a typo lol.

There is no way this can end with Rory driving off into the sunset.
Especially since he still hasn't completely learned to drive.

--------There is no way this can end with Rory driving off into another fire hydrant. :P:boy:

PS...if anyone can tell me how to wrap quotes so you can credit whoever posted them, please do, so I can.

Hey Sparrow,

I'll try to help; when reading a post if you realize you want to quote it, hit the "quote" button below it right then, the just go on reading the rest and continue to hit the "quote" button for all the posts you wish to quote. When you're finally done reading and wish to add your reply. Hit the "add reply" button at the bottom. Do NOT hit "reply" to any one specific post, and do NOT hit "fast reply". Once the posting box comes up your quotes should be there and quoted to their respective people. Simply add in your replies as you normally would in between the quotes (you can of course give yourself more room by hitting "enter" a few times in between them to drop them down a bit). Oh and don't forget if you're only interested in responding to one small part of the quote you can delete the other bits as long as you don't delete the initial or final quote heading which will be bractted off.

I hope that helps; have an awesome day and take care!

Give in to your inner SRITE.......the LR**E movement is a thing of the past, like the sitcom Joey, which was a spinoff from Friends

Shoot did that go off the air already? I was kinda hoping it would be successful. I loved Friends; though, I never actually got around to watching an episode of Joey.

BTW Nick, I love the way you keep drawing analogies of "the LRITE movement being over like..." Very amusing! :lol::2thumbs:

I think there's good in everyone. As much as we all love to hate Aaron, clearly he also has his own issues he must work out.

And by redemption, I don't mean I want him to get back together with Rory or Luke or Seth. I just want to see him become a better person.

I agree completely! My opinion of Aaron is considerably lower than it was at the start of this story, but I still hope some sort of redemption may lie in store for him.

Anyway have an awesome (Valentine's)day everyone and take care!

Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic