Gerontophilla

• Site Administrator

I've heard of this before, though in a straight context: young men who preferred much older women (eg. 80+). I personally just see it as another part of the broad tapestry of adult human sexuality.

As an often quote phrase said: "Simpsons did it" :P

(Sorry, but whenever this subject comes up, all I can think in context is Waylon Smithers and Mr. Burns)

There's nothing wrong with it inherently, it is just different as Graeme points out. Not my cup of tea, but if both of the guys are happy and fully functional enough to make decisions, who am I to judge?

:P Cool!  There's hope!

Mark, you're a male cougar :P

• Like 1

I've heard of this before, though in a straight context: young men who preferred much older women (eg. 80+). I personally just see it as another part of the broad tapestry of adult human sexuality.

you mean extreme cougar wives, Graeme? 

I like my partners to have the ability to sexually function. But if someone is into an 80 year old granny with a vagina covered in dust and cobwebs, or a 90 year old dude with ED who hasn't had a hard-on since before you were born, then to each their own. 

I like my partners to have the ability to sexually function. But if someone is into an 80 year old granny with a vagina covered in dust and cobwebs, or a 90 year old dude with ED who hasn't had a hard-on since before you were born, then to each their own. 

I figure when I hit 80 and the ED kicks in, that's a good time to turn into a bottom. :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

you mean extreme cougar wives, Graeme? 

No...because that implies it's the woman chasing the younger man. The example I'm thinking of was a younger man who's only attracted to much older women, and hence is the one doing the chasing :)

Well... I think the theroy behind this is more simple then a psychological explanation...

When it comes to meat, wine, etc the motto is Aged to Perfection... and I think we can add gerontophilla to the list ;)

• Like 1

I suppose if your attracted to a old guy that's OK.  I don't see any way to criticize someone for that.  It's a similar thing to being attracted to the same sex.  It seems to me, when it comes to being attracted to someone sexually, there is no limit to the possibilities.  The only thing I hate is when someone messes with a kid.  Kids don't have any interest in sex, and anyone who messes with them needs to be hurt, and hurt badly.

This film seems very intriguing. I had not heard of this director before, but, after some googling , his films seem super interesting and controversial which are the kinds of films I like. I think I will check these movies out.