Viral Video: Kids React to Walkman's

AquariusGuy

• Site Administrator

That's hilarious. I get that kinda thing with my kids all the time, though. It's funny showing them old tech, movies or songs.

That's hilarious. I get that kinda thing with my kids all the time, though. It's funny showing them old tech, movies or songs.

My cousins are 20 years or more younger than me so things like this are funny. They have the same reaction.... like with video games and not being able to go backwards.

I actually had a walkman all the way up to 2005. I clung to the old traditions HARD.

I switched to a CD player in 2003 then a nano in 2005 :P

I can imagine an argument in the future now:

Kid 1 I tell you digital music players evolved from analog machines

Kid.2 (a future apple faithful): Blasphemy ! Digital muzic was creatwd by the Great Jobs before he ascended to the heavenly apple store for accessories :o

--------

Honestly, kids have no grasp on scope

Edited by W_L

I had a walkman when I was a kid. A slightly more modern version than the one they were looking at, though. Among other things it had an eject button. I had so many cassette tapes... When we were going on road trips I had to decide ahead of time which ones I wanted to bring and listen to. :P

A few years later I got a cd-player instead, and when that broke I got a minidisk. Then that broke too, and I found my dad's very old CD-player, which was as old as I was and portable but not really, so I decided to use that until the MD was fixed and I felt really cool and retro. I couldn't really walk around with it, but it worked for the bus and stuff.

In 2004 I got an iPod and have used those since. 

• Like 1