[Sasha Distan] Redemption's A Bitch

I can't see the same guy who fell in love with three kids and takes over being a Manny for them free of charge being mean about Issac's leg!  A grade A self centered ass when it comes to his sexual exploits maybe - but as a general human being? I think he goes a bit deeper.

Grmph. He's a Premeditating Groper and there is no sin too bad for them. I would NEVER allow him near my kids, he might teach them to touch people's clavicles! But you know the character better than me so I will desist from my grmphing and wait and see what Sasha dishes up...

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1

Now I am curious!  Just what is it about someone touching a collar bone (clavicle) that makes them so horrid?

It's not WHAT he is touching but HOW. The implications of being allowed to touch due to him being irresistible include such touches continuing to more intimate places and happening at Kieran's discretion. I'm with Irritable here - although I didn't quite get the sin bit at first.

• Like 1

But Kier might enjoy making Bay all flustered, if Bay is still unsecure in his sexuality. For the sake of Kiers shins, I hope he doesn't do it when Zupan is around.

And anyway I thought it was Oli who saw Bay and Issac in the park? Are we now having a triple cross over of Wolf, Redemption and BSUL ?

They are all set in the same seaside town! Small towns are like that sometimes - seven degrees of separation.

what Ma said. There really aren't that many people in Brighton, you take that down to all the good gay clubs and bars and the fact the usable area of the seafront is only three miles long, and everyone is bound to run into everyone else - at some point.

The sin bit's really just me being hyperbolic. Where I'm coming from is, suppose for a second Kieran was oriented toward women. Imagine the reaction if a woman encountered a new acquaintance literally within an inch of her when she turned around. I mean, ok, men are different, but... are they really THAT different? Genuine question.

• Like 1

The sin bit's really just me being hyperbolic. Where I'm coming from is, suppose for a second Kieran was oriented toward women. Imagine the reaction if a woman encountered a new acquaintance literally within an inch of her when she turned around. I mean, ok, men are different, but... are they really THAT different? Genuine question.

I have a friend that happened to, she married him. On the other hand i know those who have threatened and attempted to break fingers of guys who have presumed too much contact on first meeting them (aren't clubs fun?)

Men and woman aren't that different, Kieran just isn't used to being told 'no'

• Like 1

Kieran just isn't used to being told 'no'

Only about 24 hours to another episode of Kier being told :no:  and getting Robin all :pissed:  and perhaps make his cousin go  :pinch:  :facepalm:

are we getting close to the wedding or do the two boys still have a short period for some more   :kiss: and :fight:  ?

Awesome chapter to brigthen my Wednesday morning, Sasha.

Kier goes to the track to get his confidence back. Then he tries once more for the prize. Robin slams him and makes him crash again. Kier will end up with as many mental scars as physical ones if he keeps this up. Some god of love somewhere must be chortling :evil: I know I am :P

• Like 2

Kier goes to the track to get his confidence back. Then he tries once more for the prize. Robin slams him and makes him crash again.

that pretty much much sums it up. Poor Kieran, he really has no idea why he feels this way, though the truth is starting to dawn on him. 

Poor Kieran, he really has no idea why he feels this way, though the truth is starting to dawn on him. 

But will the dawn come too late for him to mend his ways ? - and his relationship with Robin? That's what we're all asking ourselves.

Knowing you, Kier will get there eventually and Robin will be persuaded to trust him. BUT the road to redemption will be long, bumpy, painful and full of setbacks.

Kier is going to hate it. And we're going to love it, even as we tear our hair out and shout at him.

:o  :no: :no:  :facepalm::pinch:  :pissed:   :(:unsure2:  :blink:  :facepalm: and so on for however long you plan to torture him. :lol:

• Like 2

Sigh. I guess my beef with Kieran is mostly that I'm comparing him with Maxie Tau and coming up short... 

They are very different creatures. but I do love Maxie Tau - I miss that kid.

• Like 1

Hmmm, Robin. I don't know. I'm not crazy about people who throw around words like "assault." I mean, that is a HUGE deal. Kieran's enough of a jerk without inflating the stuff he's done accidentally. And the abuse language makes me really jumpy about what Robin could get over. I mean, we all know they'll wind up together.

It's a twitchy day here in Irriland.

Edit: I mean, the worse Robin makes it sound now, the crazier its going to sound later when he forgives kieran.

Edited by Irritable1

I'm guessing that Robin uses the scary words to prevent himself from caving in to the attention from Kieran and forgiving him too soon.

And in any case what is this 'effort' Kier insists he's made? Picking up Robin because he was asked to and not talking to him during the rehearsal dinner ? Not good enough, Kier, just not good enough. :no:

Oh and I'm sure Bay would have less than impressed if Kier tried to seduce Issac - and the chef would not have been amused either. Both on his own behalf and for his waiter. :pissed:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 3

I'm guessing that Robin uses the scary words to prevent himself from caving in to the attention from Kieran and forgiving him too soon.

Agreed.

I think Kieran's "effort" was his not bothering Robin and not making a scene in front of all his relatives... I think. Kieran's not the world's most logical soul.

• 2 weeks later...

it's tuesday, which means the new chapter goes online in a little while.

So, will Kieran ever get Robin to pick up the phone again? Will he ever live any of this down? and will there be anymore sharks in his immediate future?

All this and more!

While the focus may be on Kier and Robin, I can't help notice the side story of Shas and Becca. I really want Kier's cousin to ask his bride-to-be: "Why did Kier just imply to me that he didn't think our marriage would last?" and then I want him to grow a pair and tell her that while she may enjoy all of these wedding preparations, he is only going along for her sake, and he would rather have done without. She really gets on my nerves and Kier must love his cousin A LOT since he hasn't given her some choice words about her bitchy behavior so far. Please let him do so at some point, I'll be cheering in the background - and Robin might too. :lol:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1