[Sasha Distan] Redemption's A Bitch

Love that eye shadow wearing boy and his happy assumption that a quadriplegic's lap is the world's sexiest armchair.

Me too, me too :D

and I love deluding myself that I planted the idea in Sasha's head in one of my review of Liasons. :*)

From ch 14 review

I bet he has even said something cute and sexy about loving that he can go for a walk with Zu and be in his lap at the same time.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

Love that eye shadow wearing boy and his happy assumption that a quadriplegic's lap is the world's sexiest armchair.

He's not wrong!

Me too, me too :D

and I love deluding myself that I planted the idea in Sasha's head in one of my review of Liasons. :*)

Sorry buddy: it was already decided. but be happy anyway.

• Like 1
Reply from Sasha Distan (author)
You love to hate a lot of people Tim.

Well, as long as I only hate fictional people, I'm not worried. And so far of all the people in your stories, I've only hated Oli's dad. I don't really hate BtB, I just despise her. :lol: Sort of like the vegan bitch in Summer Camp.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

As long as you don't try and make him cut it. Kieran has a long and healthy relationship with his hair.

:o are you crazy - we like the description of Kier's hair, don't we Irri ? I hope Robin likes to brush hair and maybe even do small bits of styling. I bet that's a good way to get Kier all mellow and ready to be persuaded. :P

• Like 2

:o are you crazy - we like the description of Kier's hair, don't we Irri ? I hope Robin likes to brush hair and maybe even do small bits of styling. I bet that's a good way to get Kier all mellow and ready to be persuaded. :P

Speak for yourself Tim! I'm hideously jealous. Mine never gets anywhere near that length without turning to barbed wire.

• Like 1

Speak for yourself Tim! I'm hideously jealous. Mine never gets anywhere near that length without turning to barbed wire.

mine used to be, i was made to cut it, but it's long again now. not nearly as long as Kieran's, but enough to braid with.

• Like 1

In my 20's and 30's mine fell below my shoulders in soft loose curls, vain as it sounds I did have great hair. My sister and wife used to say they wished they had my hair. Even my grandma used to say that I had pretty hair, though she always followed that with you need a haircut and a soft tug. I was the favorite of her 14 grandkids. Now it's clipped short.

• Like 1

Hair isn't that important, but to each his own I guess. He doesn't need to be more into himself than he already is. So even if Robin did ask him to cut his hair, which I seriously doubt that he would, it's not that major. I mean women cut their hair all the time to change things up for themselves, so what's the big deal?. I'm just ready for the next new chapter

Now it's clipped short.

Shame...

Hair isn't that important, but to each his own I guess. He doesn't need to be more into himself than he already is. So even if Robin did ask him to cut his hair, which I seriously doubt that he would, it's not that major. I mean women cut their hair all the time to change things up for themselves, so what's the big deal?. I'm just ready for the next new chapter 

Kieran loves his hair.

I have long hair, and I'd never cut it. Once you get it over a certain length, it sort of has a personality of it's own and the idea of it not being there is just... scary.

No, Robin wouldn't ask Kieran to cut his hair, but then, Kieran would never cut it. He's not like Luke or Zander, change is hard for him.

Hair isn't that important, but to each his own I guess.

Hair can be a very contentious issue in a relationship. Parents and children fight regularly over the length of a boys hair, at least they did when I was growing up.  I have dated people who have made statements like "I'll break up with you if you cut your hair."  One did in fact walk away when i had 1/2 an inch cut off to remove split ends when my hair was over two foot long.  I always wondered what the gang thought when I cut it from the 2 foot+ length to super short ( ears showing for the first time in a decade). No one had the nerve to say anything other than "WOW! It looks nice that way."

. Once you get it over a certain length, it sort of has a personality of it's own 

Some heads of hair have personalities of their own right from the scalp out. Mine will lay flat when I want it to curl, stand on end the day of a big social event and generally just test my patience no matter what length I am wearing it on any given day!

• Like 1

My hair is a nice length right now, but I'd cut it tomorrow without a second thought. I would seriously laugh if anyone broke up with me over something as shallow as the cutting of my own hair. My last girlfriend broke up with me for canceling a lunch date, ridiculous. I control my body including the hair that grows on it

Kieran may only be starting to realize it, but he does have meaningful things in his life. Let's start with Robin and Shastan, the dogs, Calle and her children, the bikes and racing, and the people that go with it like Brian and his wife.

• Like 3

I agree Kitt, but that goes with my main point. He didn't realize some of the great things he has in his life, because he's shallow and self-absorbed. He's starting to realize some of those things, yes. He didn't start that way or realize it until much later. When he was turned down by Robin for starters, someone with incredible self-worth. Kieran is definitely becoming more likable, thank God!!!

• Like 1

I've started reading... I do not like the pretty club god who seems nothing but an egotistical, self-centered bastard that uses others with little regard. However, his dogs and cousin love him and so do those adorable children so there is quite obviously more to him. I'm gonna grow to love him aren't I?

• Like 1

I've started reading... I do not like the pretty club god who seems nothing but an egotistical, self-centered bastard that uses others with little regard. However, his dogs and cousin love him and so do those adorable children so there is quite obviously more to him. I'm gonna grow to love him aren't I?

Damn dughlas...you are reading this now..I feel so left out... :read::,( ...it's lonely out here...

• Like 1

Yes. Probably. :P

• Like 1