A New Life... Across The World By Victor Gutte

I hope to surprise my Prince with this topic :D

It's high time a thread was made for Victor's story :thumbup:

Without further ado... A New Life Across the World by the one, the only, Victor!!! :wizard:

One final thing...

WELCOME!!! :hug:

I am not sure if I should punish you (in a good way) or not :no: but :hug: thank you Drewbear :kiss: , you do things when I least expect them ^_^

Oh I think he's going to be surprised. :lol: you're going to make him :blushing:

you know me so well uncle E ;)

<_< <_< how did you think I would react??? :huh:

and thank you Caz :hug: you're so sweet :yes:

Didn't really know, that's why I was hoping to still be awake when you logged on and saw it. That and it's nice to speak to you once and a while when our time zones collide :)

Didn't really know, that's why I was hoping to still be awake when you logged on and saw it. That and it's nice to speak to you once and a while when our time zones collide :)

true :yes: I always like it when I am able to have a conversation with any of my friends while they are online :yes: but between my schedule and my mom coming home, I don't have much time to stay online and I have to settle for answering things after a day :lol:

so, for you I will post how I imagine Kunj to look like :);)

Sidhant-Gupta-Wiki-BiographyAgeGirlfrien

• Like 2

OMG!!!!  :o  :blink:  DREW!!!! :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

I didn't think my story needed a forum :no: now I feel so shy

:thankyou: BTW , now I feel like I should contribute to the forum :(

so, ask me to post anything you wanted to know in the story :yes:

De nada mi Amor :kiss: Besides, you look so adorable when you blush :hug::heart:

I am not sure if I should punish you (in a good way) or not :no: but :hug: thank you Drewbear :kiss: , you do things when I least expect them ^_^

Sweetie, in my world, punishment is only the good way ;)

true :yes: I always like it when I am able to have a conversation with any of my friends while they are online :yes: but between my schedule and my mom coming home, I don't have much time to stay online and I have to settle for answering things after a day :lol:

so, for you I will post how I imagine Kunj to look like :);)

Sidhant-Gupta-Wiki-BiographyAgeGirlfrien

Well, hello Kunj ;)

De nada mi Amor :kiss: Besides, you look so adorable when you blush :hug::heart:

Sweetie, in my world, punishment is only the good way ;)

there's the bad kind of punishment Drew ;) (no punishment -at all) :lol:

Very nice picture. ;)

thank you Caz :lol: ...I actually searched a lot before I wrote the first chapter :gikkle: for inspiration of course

and that's how I got my MC's name :unsure:

Well, hello Kunj ;)

well Karan's hotter in my opinion :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

That was a great start to Leo and Mario Victor. :D

Please tell us more about their lives - and Jessie and yes, even devil cat Cutie Pi. :gikkle:

Of course you'd love "the Devil" :lol: who wouldn't love adorable and innocent looking beings with deadly thoughts :gikkle:

P.S. Shouldn't you be sleeping now? It's already past 11 where you live :unsure:

• Site Moderator

Of course you'd love "the Devil" :lol: who wouldn't love adorable and innocent looking beings with deadly thoughts :gikkle:

P.S. Shouldn't you be sleeping now? It's already past 11 where you live :unsure:

Especially one named Cutie Pi, eh?  :P

It's 11:17 to be exact and I'm wide awake. Guees I shouldn't have had that coffee earlier...

Then again, just thinking about being tired or not tired is making me young. Therefore, I think I should go to bed soon.

Okay yawn number two clinches it - good night Victor. :hug:

• Like 1

Especially one named Cutie Pi, eh?  :P

It's 11:17 to be exact and I'm wide awake. Guees I shouldn't have had that coffee earlier...

Then again, just thinking about being tired or not tired is making me young. Therefore, I think I should go to bed soon.

Okay yawn number two clinches it - good night Victor. :hug:

Good night Reader :hug: sweet Dreams and I hope Cutie Pi doesn't come and knock things in your dreams :gikkle: