Happy Birth Day The_Jordanator

HAPPY     ONE     DAY    

EARLY

BIRTHDAY

JORDAN!!!!

I hope you will have a great day! :)  

:D             :D   Happy Birthday, Jordan        :D                       :D

I'm a little early, but I hope it's a great one and may you enjoy many, many more! 

Hey there! Jordan, if you stop by you will see all of these posts. These should tell you that you are missed and cared about. Yes, you roughfulled a few(a lot of) feathers, but you made your peace and carried on. Your enthusiasm and new ideas added life to the party here. I think you went away from your last two entries, thinking we didn't care. Don't forget you see it from the 17 side, we as a group from the 20s to 60s plus side. We just weighted it differently, maybe for that I should apologize. None of us are perfect and all deserve a second chance. Anyways I just wanted to...

Wish You

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :music: The_Jordanator :music::wizard:  :wizard:  :wizard: 

A Very Happy Birthday!!!

Sandrewn

Edited by sandrewn
  • Like 2