Editor/ Beta Reader Requested For "nick And Joseph"

I am in the process of posting three related series in Gay Authors which has been published before in another venue. The first part, "Nick's Story" is complete and has already been published here in GA. The second part "Nick and Joseph" is in progress and there is a third "Tony's Story" which will follow. I have only recently discovered Gay Authors and wish I had found it long ago. The structure, support and professionalism is wonderful. Because of my respect for the resources available here I would like to subject my future postings to a better review so that the quality can be improved. Briefly, here is a thumbnail of the three series. Note that the story is set in 1970's Tulsa, Oklahoma and is accurate in its description of the setting although the plot and characters are fictional. 

"Nick's Story" is a 6 part series of a young Tulsa boy who discovers his sexuality in a rather reckless way with a street smart boy named Tony, and is counseled wisely by an older friend Jack. This has already been publish here in GA and is complete. You may see it here: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/nick-brady/nicksstory

"Nick and Joseph" is a 31 part series about Nick's relationship with a talented young musician named Joseph to whom he is introduced by his friend Jack. Nick's journey takes a much more positive direction as a result. The first chapter has been posted and you may see it here: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/nick-brady/nickandjoseph  This is the series for which I would like an editor/beta reader.

"Tony's Story" is a 10 part series which returns to the boy originally befriended by Nick. His life has followed a more difficult path.

There is a final epilogue which follows all three series and sort of wraps things up.

I am basically satisfied with the plot and characters of these stories, but they could use some improvement with my evolving understanding of the rules of punctuation and sentence structure. This is a serious attempt at good fiction and I would appreciate the advice of an experienced writer.

I would expect to feed chapters to the editor/reader prior to their posting here, and publish them after your review. I use Open Office and would give them to you in Word format. Any version of Microsoft Word or similar clone will work as well. The use of the Edit/Changes/Record feature might make it simpler for both of us but I will take suggestions in whatever format works well for you.

Any takers?

Thank you, Nick