I have a new story , first draft complete. Would like a second set of eyes to catch what I miss, perhaps add details where you think they’re needed, etc. summary and prologue attached. I can also share as many chapters of the 17 you may need to know if it holds your interest. Thanks. Lee

JCLA - 00.txt

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @Lee Wilson, this sounds intriguing. Would you send me the first chapter for a sample of the tone and your writing style? What's your expectations for a potential editor? I wonder why there would be "only" five years if they expect it to have been a murder and how the dried blood can be explained—two questions, I'm excited to find out how well you have dealt with in terms of storytelling 😉

1 hour ago, Zuri said:

Hey @Lee Wilson, this sounds intriguing. Would you send me the first chapter for a sample of the tone and your writing style? What's your expectations for a potential editor? I wonder why there would be "only" five years if they expect it to have been a murder and how the dried blood can be explained—two questions, I'm excited to find out how well you have dealt with in terms of storytelling 😉

Hi Zuri. I actually went ahead and started posting, 9 chapters up, 10 will be published in a few hours. There are still seven to go if you wish to help after you read some and/or catch up.

https://gayauthors.org/story/lee-wilson/jail-cell-love-affair/

• Like 1

Sure thing, will be the first thing in the morning tomorrow 👍

• Love 1