• Site Administrator

Welcome to Gay Authors TheEggman :boy:

I hope you have fun here :music:

• Site Administrator

Welcome ***********! I hope you have fun here :music:

(edited to remove member name by request) - Joe

Hi :)

B_O_B

Oh wait. . . . this post is four pages long. If I made you read through four pages to see that tiny little blurb you'll probably hate me and not buy me anything shiny for my birthday. :( So I would like to extend my most sincere greetings and felicitations (oh wait this is a group of authors, so I'd better not use big words or I'll get one wrong and they'll think I'm dumm.) so in that case, a big "Hey there, hi there, ho there" to all the new members. I hope you have fun and post often. Some of the finest literary minds of our generation have written stories exploring the meaning of existance and the human condition, but those are not here. Instead you'll find entertaining, heart-warming, and (well I won't say it 'cause I'm too much of a gentleman, but it's another word that starts with an e) stories that were written by some hardworking and gifted writers who deserve a pat on the back for all of their hard work, but there's no pat on the back smiley, so we'll use this one :snork: because let's be honest when the hell else will it come up :P

Anyway, I hope all the new members enjoy their time here (as I speak from my great experience of being a member for what two weeks? Oh well :music: ) and that they post often and :read: much.

B_O_B

Oh wait, I signed this one already. Oh well. This is a bonus signature for those who collect autographs. Even though it's a typed signature and not an actual autograph, but it has to be typed to get the underscores in because it looks silly when you write them.

Bye.

• 4 years later...
Welcome to Gay Authors to all the new folks! :boy:

I hope you find this place helpful and enjoyable. :great:

Hi Myr and other members from the beginning :worship:

I'm a fan of History and what I like most is to go back to the beginning years ago of states, communities or organizations which today are strong and wealthy.

So I went back through our member list and trough this topic till December 2003, more than 4 years ago. A lot of us (inclusing myself) already thanked the founders, that's not the reason of this post.

As I'm interested what happened in the past, I'm just asking 2 questions :

Why is Myr Nr.3 and where are members Nr. 1 and Nr. 2 hidden ?

Why did this topic stop after only 1 year of nice posts ?

Tanks in advance to who could answer.

Old bob

Hi Myr and other members from the beginning :worship:

I'm a fan of History and what I like most is to go back to the beginning years ago of states, communities or organizations which today are strong and wealthy.

So I went back through our member list and trough this topic till December 2003, more than 4 years ago.

Thanks for the nostalgia, Old Bob :)

Why is Myr Nr.3 and where are members Nr. 1 and Nr. 2 hidden ?

I'm pretty sure Myr has answered this question before, I believe it was in his interview for the newsletter about a year ago, but I could be wrong. As I recall, and I may be recalling incorrectly. They were either 'tests' or an old friend who is no longer active. Come to think of it I think it's possible one was a 'test' and one is the old friend who is no longer active, but as I said I'm going on sketchy memories from at least a year ago, so I may very well be wrong :)

Why did this topic stop after only 1 year of nice posts ?

Speculation on my part but I suspect it was a gradual dying like many of the once very active threads we've had around here, then when the other New Members Welcome thread was created I guess there was never the need to resuscitate it.

It is fun looking into the past :)

Take care and have a great day all!

Kevin