[Topher_Lydon] TLP- Fav character now and Why?

Favourite is Edward, why? Who couldn't like a god like being with his personality and he's cute :P

Dislike, Evans, Caldone and Lex, but Lex is also helping and committing genocide.

I'm wanting to see more of the half Polian half Human boy.

Funniest character has to be the Darien construct.

• 2 weeks later...

Favorite character is Edward/Matty with Katz as a close second.

I hate the Lex character...I think he's a little over the top. Somebody oughta pull his plug...

Worriesome character is Lauren...

Funniest character...I like Kyr a lot especially when people treat him like a bad puppy, then that Darien construct and the bit about taking credit cards...where in the hell do you come up with this stuff? It's great!

Darien himself is becoming someone else it seems to me, and I think that is a little sad. He's evolved from the simple police inspector to a warlord for god's sake! It's almost like he's had a prescribed destiny from the beginning...

I've read all three of the books, two of them twice and am patiently...NOT!!! waiting for the last one to come out. CPL, please give Darien and Matty some sunshine for a while, I think they could use a week long break.

Edited by Clydee
  • 2 weeks later...

Who do I like?

Hmm very hard one, currently i like three chracters (one which might suprise you). The first one is Edward/Elias because of all the things he has gone through, plus i like his personality. Next is Dariem, how he has changed from his simple life as a inspector to now a Warlord, and the way he presued (technically) Edward, he really shows a soft side when he is with Edward and also an over-protective one when Edward is in trouble. The last person that i like is>>>>>>>Loook at Bottom of this post, hehe

Who do i Hate?

Currently Lex bc he is causing genocide (even though he/it is killing off Darien's enemies) and i also hate Kardiac for leaving lex behind as a way for a part of himself to survive into the future.

Funniest?

Kyr of course, who wouldnt love that mutt, hehe

Jules

Oh yeah the last person i like(but hate at the same time) is Rikard, bc he was able to plan most of what happend without breaking a sweat, hehe.