Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Birthday gift to Self and My GA Friends

Emi GS

5 hours ago, clochette said:

Happy Birthday my King! :D

I hope you had a great day, full of love and happiness.

You are one handsome man and I didn't need a picture to know it, but now I know it's as much in your heart as on your face

All the best for this new year,

Love you :kiss:

Love you too MyQueen... :hug::kiss:

5 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Some of your earlier versions appeared to have things coming out of your nose. I suggested a new creation story…

Awwww... Sorry D. I can't write new ones. I already have three projects in hand and haven't updated any for like ages...

• Like 1

I remember a little scene in James Cavell’s Shogun (which is filled with horribly offensive inaccuracies and is yet another example of a white character coming in and learning about an Asian culture, in this case Japanese, to save the ‘exotic’ locals from themselves) where a European blows his nose into a handkerchief and the Asians cannot understand why he wants to ‘save’ his snot! Perhaps they are some of your first converts who were saving their ‘holy’ secretions!  ;-)

1 hour ago, droughtquake said:

I remember a little scene in James Cavell’s Shogun (which is filled with horribly offensive inaccuracies and is yet another example of a white character coming in and learning about an Asian culture, in this case Japanese, to save the ‘exotic’ locals from themselves) where a European blows his nose into a handkerchief and the Asians cannot understand why he wants to ‘save’ his snot! Perhaps they are some of your first converts who were saving their ‘holy’ secretions!  ;-)

Ewww. That's sounds gross... :P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

But spitting doesn’t?  ;-)

Spitting!!! I don't mind about it if it's looks like, as romantic as it can be, in the scene from Titanic. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Emi GS said:

Spitting!!! I don't mind about it if it's looks like, as romantic as it can be, in the scene from Titanic. 

I think spitting is gross and disgusting. Using a tissue (aka Kleenex) or handkerchief is more sanitary – if you throw away the tissue or launder the handkerchief!  ;-)