Which stories do you reread over and over, an old favourite you revisit or just your personal favourite, you know it off by heart? 

I've got a soft for "Charlie" by Hamen & "Team Building" by EB Wilson. 

Charlie - 6 times

TB - 3

• Like 5

too many to name really. the ones i've read more than 5 times: both books of the Timber Pack Chronicles,  Running with the Pack, Wolf Like Me, Wild Card, Homestead Pack Series, all three books, Born Wolf, all three books of  The Lilydale Leopards..  only managed to read Cards on the Table 4 time, but the 1 time i did read the whole thing in one sitting. i think i've read close to 300 stories here on GA. yea my job is reading :) 

• Like 3

Working it out, by Don H... I've read the three books twice, and would like to find the time to read them again :) ... there are others I've reread... Carthera Takeover Tales ... All three... but especially Hypnotic, by Cia, Luxorian Fugitive by Mann Ramblings, Enigma ... Book One and Book Two, by Nephylim... there are others, but I'm too tired to think :) 

• Like 3

I have reread Noah's New Plan, How the Light Gets In, and Hello, My Name Is... all many times.  I'm one of those people who loves revisiting favorite things:  books, movies, restuarants, etc., so I probably reread more than I read new things.

• Like 1
On 24/07/2017 at 11:12 PM, Valkyrie said:

I don't re-read a lot of stories, but I've read all of Rob Colton's stories several times over.  

Just reread TPC's again thank you for reminding me of such a gem. Will definitely revisit Colton and the pack in the future. 

Edited by admack2212
  • Like 3
On 24/07/2017 at 3:53 AM, Headstall said:

Working it out, by Don H... I've read the three books twice

An amazing achievement, which I loved reading. 

On 23/07/2017 at 11:08 PM, admack2212 said:

Team Building" by EB Wilson

is my all-time favourite, so far. Beating even A-Z by Parker Owens which is another absorbing, emotional read. Boy story by Rip Skor is a story that's on-going, but I can easily imagine myself re-reading that when it's done.

• Like 1